CHAPTER 31

THAT DAY ELIZABETH WENT BACK HOME TORN, she pushed them all away as she felt too emotionally unstable to talk to any of them at all

THAT DAY ELIZABETH WENT BACK HOME TORN, she pushed them all away as she felt too emotionally unstable to talk to any of them at all. Clenching her fists in determination she teleported to heartstone listening in on Vendel and Usurna.

"The trollhunter has gone too far, the denizens of trollmarket will not be safe" she told him.

Elizabeth growled "because you're shunning him away!" she whispered while keeping herself undercover.

"Until the killahead bridge is destroyed once and for all." Usurna said for some reason she was hell bound on destroying the bridge with the hunter still inside.

Vendel tried to talk some sense into her "you know as well as I, Usurna, the pieces cannot be destroyed!"

"No but they can be thrown into a hole so deep, that no living thing can hope to find them."

'And i suppose you know of such a place, I cannot agree to this!" he yelled "the matter is of chaos and corruption, this involves the wielder whether you like it or not!"

"That wielder is more defiant than I could have ever imagined, if I were to open it, I would throw her in there too!" she shouted "she is getting herself into waters she cannot escape from!"

"You'd be signing their death warrants!"

"They signed them themselves in these acts of defiance" she told "killahead bridge will never be found again."

Elizabeth gasped and quickly returned to the remains of the bridge and thought to herself 'what do I do?' after a while she used her powers to create a connection between her and the bridge, ensuring that if they do hide it she will be able to trace the remains "if this doesn't work I don't know what will.." her phone rang and she answered "hello?"

"Where have you been?" claires voice came through she was clearly worried "we've all been worried sick!"

Sighing she answered "i'm trying to find a way through to jim" she told glancing back at the bridge.

Marc took the phone "liz i know you miss him, but he will be fine!"

"You heard Claire, Gunmar has him!" she shouted through "if he has him who knows what he'll do to jim since he knows that he killed his son." she already imagined the things in her head and no matter what she couldn't stop them.

"Liz let's talk about this.'' Claire told.

Sighing she ignored her offer "I'm gonna go train, I need to talk to Agnar, bye." she said before hanging up, she knew she was being irrational in pushing them away, going to the forge Agnar awaited her.

"You're finally here, begin!" he spoke suddenly as he attacked her.

She gasped and transformed "by the power of merlin, chaos is mine to wield!' jumping out of the way she used her powers to rip stones off of the ceiling, throwing them at him.