CHAPTER 20

THEY WERE SITTING IN THE GYM LISTENING TO THE COACH BUT WERE MOSTLY TALKING TOGETHER, except for toby who was busy looking at the dancing mascot

"And his eye is glowing. And then, the dream just keeps reminding me that I'm completely way out of my league!" Jim told the two about his nightmare.

Elizabeth thought for a moment "Maybe it's just you having a second thought about this? Or just that you're afraid?" she noticed toby and asked "um toby are you okay?"

"Who is that masked mole? You ever wonder?" He asked not taking his eyes off of it.

She thought for a moment then smirked "ooooo do you have crush on the mysterious masked mole tobes?" She said placing her chin on her hands.

"What no!"

Jim rolled his eyes and frowned "you didn't hear a word I said just then, did you?"

"Sure I did you had no problem sneaking into the darklands, to save Claires brother but now that kanjigar says you've got to face gunmar, you're having nightmares about him and that you're way out of you're league" Toby told jim still while focusing on the mole.

The two were shocked by his ability to multitask, then Jim told him who was under the mask "it's bill aronstein"

"Bill moved to wisconsin. This is someone else artistry. Someone with feminine wiles." He told as he continued observing.

Elizabeth facepalmed and chuckled "are you sure you don't have a secret crush?"

Jim laughed and asked "how do you even know there's a girl under there?"

"Trust me dude. I know women, and that is all woman under there" Toby stated as he looked at it in awe. Elizabeth gave him a blank stare.

They heard the coach begin to talk about spring king and Queen.  Elizabeth ignored since she knew there was no possible chance, she was the quiet girl after all.

"Mary Wang! "

She chuckled when she saw her get excited, Claire shrugged her shoulder and Elizabeth shook her head and reached for her drink bottle to get some water.

"And finally... Elizabeth Wallis! "

From shock she accidentally chocked on the water and started coughing jim patted her back "He's joking right?"

Jim chuckled and shook his head "he doesn't joke that much."

She felt her self shrink as she leaned back into her seat hiding again "now it's time for the boys! Steve palchuck!"

The three rolled their eyes as Steve stood up and relished in the attention "that's right plebes! Obvious!" Elizabeth grimaced in disgust when he looked back at her and winked.

"Eli pepperjack!" He announced. They booed while the three cheered for him happy that he was acknowledged atleast "hey no booing!" The coach scolded.