CHAPTER 13

ELIZABETH COULD NOT HELP BUT SHAKE HER HEAD AT THE TO BOYS INFATUATION WITH THE VESPA, she stood against the wall and held back a laugh for their admiration of it, They stared at it lovingly as the listed out its admirable functions

"Check that baby out." Toby started.

Jim exhaled at the sight of it "vespa 300 GTS super. Single cylinder catalysed four-stroke quasar engine." He sighed out.

Elizabeth observed them as silently as possible "unbelievable..." she whispered to herself but they didn't seem to notice.

"Could you imagine me going down the road in that?" He asked the two, toby seemed interested but Elizabeth was still busy holding down her laugh. "Wind breezing through my hair.. Claire holding tight to my back" he imagined to himself, Elizabeth lost the need to laugh at the mention of the girl.

For some reason everytime he talked about her jealousy filled her, she knew he was a mere good friend and nothing more. "Me cruising in the side car next to ya" Toby said again third wheeling with out even knowing, Jim's daydreaming was interupted by Tobys words as he gave him a stern look "oh. You imagined you and Claire alone, didn't you?" That's when Elizabeth let out a small chuckle at his words.

Jim sighed out at his friends words "what are the chances of your mom getting one for your birthday?" Elizabeth asked him.

"Only slightly worse than me winning the lottery and buying it myself" he told her earning a chuckle in return.

Toby asked "well than how much you got saved?"

"Only 328 bucks and 32 cents" he told the two of them.

It amazed her how exact he was "wow.. you really want that vespa huh?"

He scoffed "that's an understatement, by the time I have enough these things will drive themselves." Jim heard a baby cooing and saw the reflection of a goblin in the glass behind toby "do you see that! " He pointed and turned around "goblin!" He immediately ran after it with toby and Elizabeth close behind.

She saw what looked like a baby in his arms "it has a baby! "

They ran down an alley way and saw it disapear into the roof tops "ugh we lost it!"

She saw a small teddy bear on the ground and picked it up "Jim look.."

Toby was panting once he managed to catch up with the two "chill out guys all this responsibility is making the both of you hallucinate! I mean, what would a goblin want with a baby?"

She continued to observe the stuffed bunny and tried to see if she could find who it belonged to but it didn't have any chaos so she didn't even bother.

"I don't know.. but we're gonna find out."

"Liz?"

She looked away from the bunny and towards the familiar voice, her face immediately lit up at the familiar face "Marc!?" She asked.