CHAPTER 42

MARC WALKED INTO THE WOODS AFTER TALKING WITH OTHERS OF WHAT THE PLAN IS, stopping in his tracks he looked down at his hand

MARC WALKED INTO THE WOODS AFTER TALKING WITH OTHERS OF WHAT THE PLAN IS, stopping in his tracks he looked down at his hand. A red flame dancing around it but slowly it turned green as he clenched his fist.

The flames trailed up his arm and engulfed his body, as the fire faded away it revealed him in wizards clothing. A long dark green, hooded tunic with silver embellishing, his sleeveless arms were wrapped in leather forearms covered in black markings. Opening his eyes they were a foggy grey.

A portal opened infront of him and he kneeled, Dandril appeared with Richard and Azoroth at his side "what news do you have for me, child?" He asked.

Standing up he told "you're in her head, she's paranoid."

"Other than what I already know." He demanded.

He nodded "the shadow master, she has seen visions. They are going to find merlin's tomb, find his staff." He awaited the permission to speak any further.

He tapped his chin and thought "you now understand the means of wielding corruption is that not correct."

He nodded "Yes, my father has taught me."

"Good, once you get the opportunity, attack. She won't be able to fight back." He said before he went back through the portal he said "i need her alive, and use any means possible." He and Azoroth left after he whispered to Richard "double the dosage."

He was afraid but remained calm, he didn't want to hurt his son "But he won't be stable."

"That is exactly what I want, he still cares for the shadow master. And I don't want that." Dandril demanded "I need him to use his true power, that's what will defeat the wielder." He said his tone calm but menacing "if he does not bring her back to me, I'll take his matters into my own hands." He warned before leaving.

Richards shoulders fell as he looked back to his almost robotic son "son?"

"Yes father?" His voice was monotone.

He sighed before grabbing something from his satchel "this won't hurt one bit" He walked to his son and injected the potion into his neck.

Marc's eyes widened as he felt an odd feeling wash over him, his powers being maximised to unimaginable levels. His veins almost popped from how his muscles clenched. He felt almost completely numb but there was this odd monstrosity within him.

Richard was pained "you know what to do." He said painfully

Marcus turned around and began walking away "Yes, Richard"

Walking back he went into the house where he saw everyone preparing for the journey. His clothing still on but eyes back to hazel.

Elizabeths parents handed her a satchel of things she would need for the journey "just in case anything goes wrong take these." her mother told me.