CHAPTER 22

ELIZABETH AND MARC WERE HANGING OUT AT THE TREE, Marc was talking about the spring fling and how he was freaking out about it

"Okay so it's in a few days and I want to ask someone out but..." he trailed off hoping she would finish it.

She chuckled "you're freaking about asking someone out."

He groaned out "if I don't manage to ask someone out, we're not going to the spring fling"

Sitting up she looked at him "why do I have to not go?"

Looking up at her he laughed "you're gonna go?" He asked knowingly.

She thought for a moment "oh, you have a point"

Grinning he asked "What about jim?"

Her eyes widened and quickly dismissed him "no way, um, that's not gonna happen."

"Yeah, yeah, you keep telling yourself that." He said rolling his eyes before laying back down.

She sighed when she heard her phone ringing in her bag, climbing down she reached for it "hey jim... what?... what happened to Blinky?... oh no." She glanced towards Marc "is it okay if I brought Marc with me?"

____________________

They met with toby and Claire along the way and took the back door.

"Is it really true?!" Claire asked.

"We came as soon as possible- oh Hi Dr L!" Toby said waving to Barbra.

Elizabeth gasped "it is true!"

Marc was lost "it's he like a famous author or?"

She chuckled "it's guess you could say that."

Toby was amazed as he walked up to the humanised Blinky "awesome sauce!"

Claire and liz heard shivering coming from the fridge and saw notenrique falling out, they gasped and before Marc could see Elizabeth pushed him forward "hey!"

"Sorry thought I saw a bug on your back." She lied laughing nervously.

Jim pushed toby away from Blinky slightly "I was just introducing my mother to Mr. Blinky." He introduced hoping for them to catch along "our guidance counselor"

Toby snorted "Ha!  Nice to meet you" Claire rushed over with Enrique in her arms and elbowed toby.

"Good to see you again!"

Marc and Barbra were confused from where the baby appeared "huh? Is he?"

"Was he always here lizzie? " Marc asked.

She laughed "no he just magically appeared!" Pulling him along they stood with the other "mind if we bother your son and Mr. Blinky?"

"We're burning sunlight Dr. L, you know what I mean?" Toby told.