CHAPTER 35

ELIZABETH SAT BEHIND JIM AS SHE READIED HER POWERS, they all chased after a truck trying to catch some runaway goblins

ELIZABETH SAT BEHIND JIM AS SHE READIED HER POWERS, they all chased after a truck trying to catch some runaway goblins. Leaning to the side, she focused her power on the road trying to lift the curb up to force them to turn.

Jim asked her "got them?"

She opened her eyes as they glowed, the earth lifted making them take a hard turn "it's up to Claire and Marc now!"

Claire readied her portal and Marc narrowed the path of the truck using his blasts "Claire portal em' out of here!"

Opening a portal they instead decided to turn avoiding the portal and almost running Marc over "woah!" He yelled before jumping out of the way.

"Are you okay?"

"I officially hate gnomes!" He shouted as he caught his breath.

Toby and Aaarrrgghh stopped the truck, without the use of any powers. Jim rushed to the door and told the gnomes "freeze you pint sized punks!"They gathered the gnomes into a sack "you two take the gnomes back to trollmarket, we'll get senior uhl's truck back before anyone-"

They all gasped as they heard sirens and the trolls rushed to hide "hands where I can see em! "

They lifted their hands in the anyone in and winced in fear, claire saw Marc's nerves get messy and placed her hand near his hoping to calm him down.

"Looks like your little prank is gonna get you serving a little time." The cop told before asking uhl "you wanna press charges?"

He smirked and got out of the car "hm, no, I have something far worse planned for them, Saturday detention!"

________________

Elizabeth sat in the front seat as she heard her dad scold her "stealing a teachers car, I mean really!?"

"We didn't steal it, we just found it!"

He scoffed "and you just miraculously had the keys for it huh?" He said disappointed in her, as he parked he told her "you know you weren't getting into this trouble before you met, lake."

Sighing she told him "dad, he did not get me into trouble I chose this" noticing his unsatisfied look she said to him "Maybe you and Jim could hang out sometime? Get to know eachother?" She said hopefully but he remained quiet "see ya later dad."

Waiting for the others she stood by the gate still feeling guilty about lieing to her father, but it was for his own good.

The sound of wind alarmed her as she saw the dust begin to gather, forming a spiral of darkness. Looking up she saw herself, a darker version, but she was a spirit. Her glow was purple but being was entirely pitch black. She looked up in horror as she saw this as dark clouds gathered, lightning and corruption ensued.

She was shaken back to reality and as she blinked she saw jim infront of her "you okay?"

"Hm, yeah, I'm fine."