CHAPTER 41

IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT SHE TWISTED AND TURNED, her mind in shambles. Sweat glistening, on the outside it seemed to be a nightmare but it was far worse.

She was fighting all her fears in the chaotic place of her mind, she tried to push them back but the only furthermore got the upper hand. Keeping Azoroth away from her and trying to get close enough to Valoor and send him back to the chaos realm.

"You cannot deny it Elizabeth" Dandril shouted, his voice distorted.

The world around her rumbled and she struggled to keep her balance. Azoroth jumped at her and she flung him off of the edge with her powers, getting up she looked around her as the world began to shift like a kaleidoscope. So much is happening in one place.

Valoor appeared in his physical form as he walked gracefully "as you can see this is what our world can be."

Dandril appeared a few feet behind her making her on the alert "no one will be hurt."

She growled at them back "lies!" She screamed before sending beams of energy towards both of them. The pressure of trying to keep them both back almost felt as if she were between two walls. The both of them easily countered her energy with their own "whatever you think you're doing, it won't work!" She shouted, groaning as she pushed back evading the crossfire "I will stop you, no matter what." She said her voice was weak but determined.

Dandril chuckled "no matter what?" He asked before disappearing into thin air.

Valoor backed away "be careful what you wish for."

As the world went dark, she emitted what light she could as she awaited an attack to come from the darkness. Out of nowhere a blast of golden energy hit her, throwing her to the ground on her knees turning around. Her eyes widened in horror.

"What's stopping you now? !" Morganas voice echoed as she had control over Claire. With her staff she sent another wave of energy, but she jumped back.

"Nuh-uh this is not happening!" Elizabeth shouted clawing at her head "this is a dream, this is not real!"

A loud cry came from next to her as she saw Toby come to attack her with his war hammer "remember always finish the fight!" he said growling, he swung his hammer again, she dodged each one and lightly pushed him back.

This was horrifying for her, her closest of friends all controlled by her enemies. "Toby not you too!" looking up she saw Marc blast her with his powers and she jumped out of the way, she was unwilling to harm those that she loved "I'm not fighting you, I'm not fighting any of you!" she screamed.

All her loved ones began appearing, blink threw the glowing rocks at her but she destroyed them "Lady Elizabeth, what have we told you, finish the fight!"

"Finish fight!" Aaarrrgghh roared before charging at her.

She lifted him up and flipped him back down "I'm sorry Aaarrrgghh!"

Agnar appeared "let me show you what a true traitor does!" he shouted before throwing a barrage of black shards towards her.

She skillfully dodged the ones that came towards her but one grazed her side piercing her armour. Before she could fathom her surroundings once more, Tara and Taro converged their energies and blasted her away. She screamed in pain as she tumbled down the mountain before grunting on impact, weak she tried to stand up but it was useless, she was too weak. Looking up her pain grew even more as she saw him "no, not you to."

Jim walked towards her in his eclipse armour, sword in hand. As he raised his arms by his sides he announced to her "this is the world we all deserve Elizabeth, a world of power!" he yelled before trying to attack but she narrowly dodged "we all want this, why not you?!"