CHAPTER 17

THEY ALL WERE IN TOBYS ROOM THINKING OF A POSSIBLE WAY TO ENTER THE DARKLANDS THROUGH THE FETCH, Elizabeth wasn't there yet because she was still technically grounded

Jim groaned out "what good is this amulet if it can't help me with this?"  He said clenching on to the inactive amulet "Claires brother is trapped somewhere in the darklands, and there's nothing I can do about it?" He asked Blinky.

"Unfortunately, there is nothing any of us can do." He answered sadly.

"Can't I go into the darklands?"

They all gasped as they saw Elizabeth appear out of nowhere in her spirit form "lady Elizabeth your hand!"

She looked down and saw that there were black veins that had completely engulfed her arm and we're slowly trailing up, sighing she clenched her hand "that doesn't matter right now."

"Liz it's getting worse and you know it!" Jim said trying to convince her to find a way to fix this and quick.

Sighing she continued "what about the furgolator machine? Maybe--"

Blinky silenced her "lady Elizabeth with all do respect, right now you should be resting and saving your energy, judging by the rate of how the corruption is spreading you cannot help us in this mission unfortunately."

She gasped and shook her head "but I'm fine!"

"Liz he's right" Jim said as he walked over to her "I know we would have a better chance together but we can't risk your condition to get any worse." He looked her in the eyes as he spoke "I can't risk losing you."

Elizabeth thought for a moment and shook her head clenching her teeth "Goodluck on your mission." With those final words she disapeared.

Laying down in her bed she felt hopeless and useless in the state she was in. She wouldn't let some corruption take control of her, doing the most reckless thing she got out of her window and went towards the woods.

She knew one person that could help her in this situation, as she ran she thought of agnar and how much she needed his assistance. Stopping at a pond she waited for him to appear.

He appeared infront of her "how may I help you?"

"You are the only chaos wielder that can control corruption, right?" She asked, he became suspicious and summoned his physical form.

"Why are you asking this?" He said.

She thought for a moment, pondering the decision she was gonna make "I accidentally touched an object of corruption."