CHAPTER 34

ELIZABETH SAT DOWN TO SPEAK WITH THE WEAKENED SPIRIT, after she had sent the rest back where they belonged

ELIZABETH SAT DOWN TO SPEAK WITH THE WEAKENED SPIRIT, after she had sent the rest back where they belonged. She took off her armour as a means to view her as his equal.

He was afraid, curled up into a ball shivering and sobbing. She was gentle and tried her best to keep him at ease "What's your name?"

His voice was weak as he told "my name is Toivo."

She smiled gently as she continued asking "what happened to you?"

He slowly recalled that day, when he lost the most important part of himself. When his light, was destroyed "he destroyed my light..."

Leaning in closer she asked "what do you mean he destroyed your light?"

The others stood afar but we're ready incase anything went wrong "Agnar are you sure about this?" Jim asked worriedly.

He nodded his head "He's defenseless, he can't do anything in his current state."

Marc remembered "but he was one of Dandrils henchmen."

Blinky added in as he stood forward "we must not let this continue, what if she feeds into his lies?"

Claire stood in front of them all "She knows what she's doing, have faith!" She said scolding them for thinking she was naive.

"Guys keep it down!" She shouted at them all, seeing the anxiety it gave to Toivo "I know you're afraid but you have to tell me what exactly did he do to you-"

Toivo lunged at her placing his palm on her forehead and his hand on her shoulder.

She gasped as she saw flashes of what had happened to him through his eyes, her body was frozen in its place but her eyes were glowing white.

Through slowed down visions she saw everything, but not only did she see, but felt. After the first hit to his energy, she forced Toivo away from her, panting she looked at her hands and saw she was back to normal.

"How did you?" She asked but her eyes softened as she watched the spirit rock back and forth. Hearing the others running to them she stood up and shielded him "don't hurt him."

"He did something to you!" Jim shouted.

Aaarrrgghh growled "Can't trust."

"He showed me what happened! "

She sighed and glanced back to him "lady Elizabeth, having any spirit here at all, is a risk." Blinky said hoping to have convinced her.

Grabbing her amulet she transformed and summoned her sword to her hand and she looked back at the spirit "I need to send you back, you can't stay here."

He noticed the shine of her sword and shouted "No, please, I beg of you!" The pleading pained her as she lifted her sword slightly and the stone began obeying her command "I can't go back, he will kill me, chaoswielder don't do this!" He slowly began to be drained as he faded away "I know what you must do to restore balance!"