CHAPTER 5

THEY ALL STARTED CLEANING UP THE PLACE SEEING THAT AAARRRGGHH WAS STRUGGLING TO MOVE AROUND, Elizabeth was still dizzy but not to the point where she could not help out

While blinky was still trying to convince jim to start his training, Her and Toby were focused on picking up books and VHS's. As she started sorting the books, Toby had decided to feed the VHS's to Aaarrrgghh.

"Liz! Look ha ha he eats VHS's" her eyebrows furrowed at the name since she was never called that but nonetheless she turned around and chuckled lightly at the sight of the troll eating the tapes.

"Your saying Bular can hurt people."

The three diverted their attention to Blinky and Jim's conversation, the grey troll pointed towards jim saying "like you"

"Not helping!"

Jim was curious and asked "What's he talking about?"

"With the trollhunter amulet now in your possession he will most likely seek you out, and you will have no choice but to face him" Blinky explained to the already confused and under pressure teen.

Toby realised his friends confusion "maybe what jim needs is a little time to process all of this." He paused before asking "Wait a second if they know about the trollhunter amulet, what about Liz's amulet?"

Blinky turned to Liz who hid was fiddling with the amulet in her hands "chances are they don't know yet that's why you must keep this a secret you tell no one at all and show it to no one, Is that clear lady Elizabeth?" He said but noticed her shrinking slightly by his words.

"Um, yes, of course."

Blinky sighed before placing a hand on her shoulder "if anyone finds out that the chaoswielder is back you will be more vulnerable than jim, it is a danger to you if anyone knows about it." He said reassuringly to the young girl who smiled softly at him and nodded.

They left to the back door where the trolls could leave, Toby gave more VHS tapes to arrrgh while Jim and Elizabeth stood behind, Liz was deep in thought and trying to process all that has happened today while Jim was busy observing his amulet solemnly.

Blinky noticed the stress that filled them both and walked over to them "lady Elizabeth, master Jim may I speak to the both of you for one last time?"

The two of them gave a quick glance to one another before nodding their heads, "if I may... destiny is a gift. Some go their entire lives living existences of quiet desperation, Never learning the truth.. that what feel as though a burden pushing down upon our shoulders, is actually a sense of purpose that lifts us to greater heights."