CHAPTER 43

AGNAR TRIED EVERYTHING IN HIS WILL TO TAME MARCUS BUT HE WAS TOO FAR GONE, the dosage had overtaken his whole body and there was no going back now

He didn't wish to harm him but he knew there was no other choice here, as he dodged one of his hits he groaned "Listen, if you stop trying to set me aflame, I will consider allowing you to call me buddy." He offered.

Marcus gave him a blank stare before growling and setting himself alight before blasting a wave of fire towards him. He blocked the wave and groaned as he was being pushed back, he huffed and yelled "I'm sorry I'm doing this Marcus! "

Pushing the energy to the side he jumped out of the way and reached his hand out controlling Marc's body. Marc gasped as he felt himself lose control of his body as it began slightly contorting. He groaned, clenching his teeth as he glared at Agnar, he glanced up and saw an arch of ice above agnar. Breathing in he exhaled a breath of fire at it, making it collapse on Agnar, knocking him out.

Landing back down he walked towards the troll and was about to land the final hit "That's enough!" a voice shouted making him stop.

Dandril smirked as he saw the work of his new henchman "not who I would've wanted, but this does not disappoint." he looked down at the boy blankly "you're lucky you at least did something"

Richard rushed to his son and inspected him for any injuries "are you alright, did they hurt you?"

He pushed him away "they were too weak to even fight back"

Dandril poked at Agnars cheek with his foot as if he were a dead animal "take him to the cells, make sure he won't be able to use his power, I need him weak" he assigned before disappearing.

__________________

Aaarrrgghh grunted as he tried to lift a stone and create a path "too big"

Toby assured him "It's okay, wing-man. You tried."

Everything was crumbling around them and blinky said fearfully 'it's hardly okay, we're on the distinctly wrong side of the cavern's collapse." he tried to push the boulder himself but it was useless "Merlin's tomb will now apparently become our own"

As everything began crumbling even more, Aaarrrgghh ushered them all under him to keep them safe. Claire looked behind them and pointed "or we could just go that way, there's an opening!"

"Thus affording us the opportunity to be trapped somewhere else." blinky pointed out.

Elizabeth said to him as everything began to rumble "it's better than being out here"

Toby was hopeful "it might be a way out! You just gotta think positive"

Jim stayed back as he looked at where Draals remains rested, he couldn't let what was left of him stay here. Elizabeth walked to him and placed her hand over his comfortingly "we can't leave him behind like this."