CHAPTER 11

AFTER HOURS OF CONSTANT WALKING AND EVADING OBSTACLES, Agnar grew tired of the utter silence and he lost felt like his arms were now frozen in place

AFTER HOURS OF CONSTANT WALKING AND EVADING OBSTACLES, Agnar grew tired of the utter silence and he lost felt like his arms were now frozen in place. Elizabeth remained asleep but showed signs of consciousness as she was curling up into herself from the growing cold.

He began speaking trying to fill in the loud silence "our fates lay in the hands of a child.." he told himself "that cannot even withstand cold."

Little did he know she was finally gaining consciousness. Her eyes began fluttering open and as soon as she made out the figure infront of her she screamed.

It startled agnar as he gasped and dropped her on the cold ground, as soon as he did she started crawling away as quick as she could. She crawled a fair distance away from him and got up.

"By the power of- oh right..." she remembered where she was and started running away but he caught up to her and grabbed her by the back of her collar.

"Stop this insolence at once! I am here to help!" He told her as he turned her so she finally saw his features. Yelping again she kicked his nose and he groaned dropping her again.

Backing away she struggled to tell him "no! No... I remember you! You were in my nightmare! Dardil... he... he... warned me about you!"

He sighed because of her irrational thinking and walked up to her "I am here to help... and believe me you are not the only one who hates that idea."

Getting up she kept her guard up "help me with what!?"

"Draya, she told me to help you out of here and by the looks of it..." Elizabeth gasped when she saw frost begin to form on her skin. "We do not have much time." He told her he stood infront of her and kneeled, lowering his head slightly "chaoswielder, I ask of you forgive me for what I have done with the power I was given. But please let me assist you." He did not tell her about what would Happen when she mastered her abilities.

Elizabeth debated her decision before answering, she sighed as she remained unsure "I will allow your help, but whatever horrendous thing you did is not forgiven. After we assist one another your help is not needed" She said her arms crossed as she glared at him.

He rose again and became two times her height "as you wish.. chaoswielder. Now, may we?" He asked his hand pointing to where they were meant to go. She did not answer and only began walking.

_________________

"Are you certain? Are you questionably, unequivocally--" Blinky asked the trollhunter who showed a blurry photo of what he had believed was and is the killahead bridge.