CHAPTER 27

MARC WAS FREAKING OUT HE HID IN HIS ROOM AND HAD HIS HANDS WRAPPED IN A BLANKET, his eyes closed as he tried to stop the glowing in his hands

MARC WAS FREAKING OUT HE HID IN HIS ROOM AND HAD HIS HANDS WRAPPED IN A BLANKET, his eyes closed as he tried to stop the glowing in his hands. Instead what happened his hands burnt through the cloth making him freak out even more.

"Oh, no, no, no, no!" He shouted as he tried to pat the flames out but it made things worse.

Out of nowhere Claire had the fire extinguisher and dimmed the flames. He screamed when he saw her then she screamed when seeing his hands. Spraying him with the fire extinguisher, she stopped after a moment and sighed in relief when she saw the fire gone.

"Thank you! You are a God send!" He said as he placed his hands on his face.

She placed it down and said "no problem, um Marc? "

He looked at his hands and gasped "oh, God damn it!" He said as he looked down at them both panicking "Claire, what is happening to me?"

"This must be because you went into the chaos realm!" She gasped "you have powers now!"

Marc was in shock "I have what now?"

Recalling her trying she moved closer to him, in response he kept his hands away from her "just breathe okay? Stop freaking out and it will stop"

"What have I been doing!?"

"Trust me! Please..."

His eyes softened and he looked back at his hands, now fuelled with determination. He steadied his breath and calmed his emotions.

She watched hopefully as the light in his hands dimmed until they were back to normal, gasping she shouted "oh my gosh! It worked!"

Opening his eyes he gasped in relief and rushed to hug her "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't know what I would've done without you!"

Hugging him back she said "Anytime." They pulled away and he realised how close they were and began coughing awkwardly "so..."

"So."

Claire summoned her shadow staff and told him "tommorow qe'll talk to liz about what is happening to you, see ya!"

__________________

Liz went to Jim's house the moment she woke up, last night they knocked strickler out and tied him up. The next morning the two of them stood infront of him cautious and in there armor.

"Should we...?" Elizabeth asked jim who was glaring at him.

He smirked and went up to his room "Watch him for me please, beautiful." He told his words shocking liz but they didn't stop the smile from creeping up onto her face.