CHAPTER 55

Pretty long chapter but it'll be worth it to the end

ELIZABETH DODGED HIS PUNCHES BUT HER EMOTIONS AND MIND WERE OVERRIDDEN, he tried to kick her down but she grabbed his ankle

ELIZABETH DODGED HIS PUNCHES BUT HER EMOTIONS AND MIND WERE OVERRIDDEN, he tried to kick her down but she grabbed his ankle. He smirked and pulled her to the ground, he began trying to punch her but she dodged again. Standing up she yelped when he grabbed onto her braid pulling her back, she grabbed his arm and held it behind his back "Jim please, I'm not leaving without you guys." she whispered as it hurt her to be doing this.

He laughed deeply before using his blade to slice across her leg making her scream in pain. He wrapped his arm around her neck and said to her "but we're already fine here, beautiful, I dont want you to suffer anymore, you've already suffered enough"

The name only irked her when he said it, she roared and flung him over her shoulder, throwing him across. As he got up he laughed, she walked towards him and grew angry and determined to get them out of this "I'm not hurting you Jim!"

He let out a deep laugh before saying "but you have, and I don't feel that pain anymore" standing up he cracked his neck "Merlin did this to us, Vala is giving us the chance to get out" he lunged towards her and began throwing punch after punch.

She dodged some, received some, but had to regretfully throw some back at him. She threw him near the hatch and he nearly lost his balance falling inside. She shouted in a painful cry "NO!"

He glanced down behind him and smirked. Backing up, he almost fell back and she was quick to grab him and held him close. He chuckled in her ear and clawed at her back making her groan in pain "Am I really your light?" he pulled away and looked down at her seeing the look of fear that reflected, he moved a strand of hair from her face and said to her "sometimes I like to think, you really do care for me" he kneed her in the stomach and held her near the edge "what other monster could you turn into If i throw you in?"

She yelled and pushed him back to the ground, she opened her satchel and pulled out a sparker she had formulated that should kill the darkness "this better work!" she said before throwing it in. The sparker began lighting up, Jim grabbed the back of her head and threw her to the ground pinning her down, as he looked deep into her eyes, his eyes flickered again. She quickly noticed this and told him "I'm not giving up on you, I said I'd see you on the other side!"

The sparker destroyed the beast but the blast made some of the hatch crumble, she noticed this and quickly punched him making him off balance "sorry Jim!" She quickly picked him up to avoid the explosions. Turning him over she waited for him to wake up, she smiled in relief when she saw those familiar eyes again.

"Liz, I'm sorry but you can't stay here, you can't let me hurt you!" he pleaded, he might have no control over his body but he could clearly see everything he was doing "you need to go!"

Placing a hand on his cheek she rested her head against his "I'm not leaving you again" closing her eyes she recalled the moment that started it all "I love you" he smiled in happiness but roared in pain, pushing her away from him he stood up and walked towards the edge trying to fight back, she said to him "Jim come on, you didn't listen to me when you left to the darklands, listen to me now" she pleaded.