CHAPTER 26

TRAINING BECAME DAILY FOR ELIZABETH BUT THIS TIME SHE TRIED HER BEST TO STOP SKIPPING SCHOOL, since that almost cost her getting grounded again

TRAINING BECAME DAILY FOR ELIZABETH BUT THIS TIME SHE TRIED HER BEST TO STOP SKIPPING SCHOOL, since that almost cost her getting grounded again. checking up on Marc has become a priority of hers since he seems to be getting a slight bit better.

Her and Agnar were now on worse terms than they were, no day of training could pass without the two fighting or arguing. The trollhunters looked at them fighting and felt awkward watching.

"What makes you think that you will ever defeat dandril!?" he yelled at her.

She huffed and said sarcastically "what makes you think that i think that?!"

He grew furious "your powers don't miraculously enhance your abilities, wielder!" he told "you might have your strengths but you do have weaknesses too!" hitting her to the other side of the forge.

She teleported behind him and grabbed his chains "don't you think i know that by now?!" using her powers she made him fall flat on his face.

He growled and stood up roaring at her "great demonstration of your mettle!:" he told sarcastically "you will die as soon as you face them both."

"Ill gladly let that happen if that means i don't have to see you again!" she told threateningly as she had stare down with him.

He chuckled "would be nice to have a different wielder that actually does their mission" he knew he struck a cord with her as he noticed her eyes begin to flicker to a glowing purple, she was fighting the urge to do this and kept blinking to try and defuse it.

Draya finally arrived and saw what was happening, standing between the two she pushed them apart "the two of you are fighting like children!"

Elizabeth was steadying her breath, clenching her fists, and narrowing her eyes. Trying to ease her emotions and not run rampant again. The team noticed this and walked on towards her "Liz... is everything alright?" Jim asked cautiously as he noticed her state.

Backing away from them she kept trying to focus, opening her eyes they flickered back to blue relieving her "aha! I did it!"

They were all confused except for agnar "um did what?" Claire asked looking around the room to make sure nothing has changed.

She was laughing in disbelief "i controlled it! I actually controlled it!"

Agnar chuckled getting out of control "congratulations wielder. But it wont be as easy when you aren't given time to do that again." he reminded.

All of them were confused "weren't the two of you just fighting?" Toby asked looking between the two as if he had just seen an alien.

"It was a test, of course!" Claire told putting the pieces together.

Jim was still lost and asked "a test?"

"We figured since I already have the abilities of the first threshold and how some of them only work by emotions, we decided to have a fake fight that sort of got out of hand..." she smiled sheepishly "it feels weird to yell at someone..."