CHAPTER 25

SKIPPING SCHOOL WAS RISKY FOR HER BUT SHE NEEDED TO PERFECT HER TRAINING IF SHE EVER WANTED TO FACE DANDRIL AND THE OTHER CORRUPTED, she had decided to skip school for the day and hoped that her parents wouldn't get a note from the school, but there were more important matters at hand.

she pedalled down the road and took a turn to the canals, Marc grew suspicious and kept following her.

Elizabeth pulled out the horngazel out of her bag and carved out the gate way before going inside. He was in awe from afar but quickly rushed to go inside before it was too late.

He managed to get in and saw Elizabeth heading down a blue hallway "where are you going? Secret hideout maybe?" He whispered as he stared at the back of her head.

She felt him watching her and turned around looking at her surroundings suspiciously before continuing on her way to the forge.

Sighing in relief he told himself "Marc,  you are a master at stealth" He continued following her and his eyes widened upon seeing the glowing stones of the stairway.

He was struggling to not pause and awe in sheer amazement as he followed her, there were many close calls where some trolls smelled his scent but he quickly managed to sneak away.

Going into the forge he bit back the urge to start running around the place looking at how amazing it was. "This is... holy macrol.." he quickly hid behind some rocks and peaked to see what she was doing.

Elizabeth transformed into her armor and walked over to draya who was talking with vendel. "So what are we doing for today?".

Draya answered with a look of relief on her face "Vendel has allowed agnar to join us today."

In shock she asked him "really? But he's a prisoner."

He rolled his eyes "so now you understand when I let him go, and I believe he might be of use when it comes to your training." He told "train well chaoswielder."

The sound of chains alerted them to the doorway of the forge, Agnar wrists shackled by a loose chain and legs chained to ensure he does not run or try to escape. Draya was happy to see him but he clearly wasn't.

"I will except any punishment but anything but waking me up this early in the morning." Agnar said as he walked towards them "good morning Elizabeth and draya." The two were happy to see him out of his his cell for once "now let's get to training shall we?"

Draya summoned small energies around the forge that shot blast of energy towards Elizabeth, in which she had to dodge or counterattack in order destroy them.

Marc looked at her worriedly as he was anxious with every hit that came towards her or the ones she managed to dodge with ease.

A barrage came towards her and she had to think quick. Looking at her hands she directed them towards the ground and tried her best to form a blast that could push her upwards. At the last second she blasted herself up into the air and managed to dodge them all. The blasts instead hit the sources opposite of one anotherl

Landing back down she looked around her and saw them begin to disappear, her mentors clapped "wonderful, but you need to understand you have to do more than just defense Elizabeth." Draya explained.

Nodding her head she stood up "i have a question for you draya." She asked, the woman nodded her head for her to continue "you were once a student of bodus right?"

Her eyes widened but agnar knew what she was going to ask "Elizabeth, no."

Ignoring him she continued "do you have any idea why gunmars power stone is in the chaos realm?"