CHAPTER 21

HEALTH CLASS ONE OF THE MOST MISERABLE AND UNCOMFORTING CLASSES, Jim and lizzie still remained tired after that encounter

"So the reason you two were late and covered in dirt was because you were fighting a mud monster?" Claire asked the two infront of her.

"While there was some gnarly troll watching your talk about creepy"  Toby said frightened but wished he was there.

Jim turned around "it was like he was studying us."

"I used my power on him and it did nothing not only that but he was using a type of chaos I couldn't understand." Elizabeth  said still amazed by what had happened during the fight.

Coach Lawrence was teaching about the digestive system in a very unprofessional way but was understandable "to the guts, where the juices break it down into a bubbling nasty soup!"

They ignored him and continued with their conversation "what are you gonna do?" Claire asked them.

"We haven't figured that out yet." Jim explained.

"So after it weaves through this mess it comes out the old... you know-- the back door."  The coach explained.

Steve raised his hand "Coach? Yeah thank you. Don't mean to butt in but I need to gas a question."

Elizabeth and Claire believed it to be a pathetic attempt at a joke, and glanced at eachother "I have never wanted valoor to be here more than I do now."

Claire chuckled "weren't him and Steve like Bffs?" She teased.

Her eyes widened "wait we were?! That explains why he's been bugging me after that! Ugh!" She said groaning out wishing that she wasn't behind Steve right now, she glanced towards Eli "what about eli what did Valoor do to him?"

She winced "you sort of were a bit mean to everyone, especially Eli." Claire told pursing her lips.

Elizabeth sighed and turned around "that Explains why he's been avoiding me."

Everyone started laughing at palchucks joke "hey, poos laughing?"

"Watch it palchuck" the coach warned.

Jim grew infuriated with Steve and decided to throw a joke back at him "why don't you shut your hole Steve! " He facepalmed at his mistake, everyone laughed yes, but the two girls gave jim a blank stare.

"Oh that's it. That's it jokers! Both of you principals office now!"

They winced and Elizabeth whispered "good luck jim."

_________________

They all met up after school under the bridge "I should have pulled daylight on him right then and there."

"Steve would've gone bananas!" Claire reminded.

Liz walked over to the wall "Yeah not very inconspicuous if you ask me, jim."