Chapter 100

"I'm going to climb that rock." Sam declared. 

"Don't do it Sam. If you do, you'll get cursed." Thor warned. 

"Yeah right." 

Thor shook his head, not even trying to stop him. Steve and Bucky ran after him, attempting to stop him. They sat on him, refusing to get off of him.

"I can't breathe." Sam wheezed. 

"Sucks doesn't it?" Bucky smiled. 

"You're not being sat on by to of the heaviest people in the world." Sam complained. 

"Did you just call us fat?" Steve looked offended. 

"Pretty much, now get off of me." Sam responded. 

"Not going to happen Falcon. You deserve this." Bucky shook his head. 

Thor and Carol watched the three of them, pretty much ignoring them for a moment. After a while, Thor eventually told them to knock it off. 

"You guys are like five year olds with a sugar high." Thor looked at them. 

"It was Bucky's fault. He started all of this." Sam pointed at Bucky. 

"That's bullshit Sam. It's your fault not mine." Bucky glared at him. 

"What about Steve? He's part of this issue too." Sam complained. 

"Please shut up or I'll take you guys back." Thor put his hand on his face. 

"We'll shut up." Bucky stated. 

Steve smacked the two of them, making them go quiet. The group went back into the car, ready to leave to the next location. They had to fly in Stark's plane for part of the journey, but eventually went back to a car for the remainder of the ride. It was fairly quiet the whole ride to Kakadu, with the occasional comment from Sam. 

"Are we there yet?" Sam wondered. 

"No. We still have thirty minutes left." Thor responded. 

"That's too long."

"Please shut up Sam. Your voice is annoying me." Steve complained. 

"I am three seconds from smacking all of you." Carol said. 

Carol had waited all day to visit Kakadu. That was her personal favorite place that she had visited. Just thinking of it brought back a lot of memories. It had been a little over two years since she had been back, but she didn't mind that much.

"You look excited." Thor grinned. 

"I am. I've been looking forward to this for a long time now. It's been years since the two of us visited it." Carol smiled. 

"I still remember that. Best day of my life by far."

"That's true. I do feel like you planned something on top of this."

"You know me too well."

"What are you planning?"

"It's a surprise. You'll have to wait and see."

Thor smiled at her, and checked the time. It was a little past five, but the Sun hadn't even started setting yet. They eventually arrived at Kakadu, near the waterfall. As soon as the car stopped, Steve, Bucky, and Sam rushed out of the car, finally happy that they had arrived.

"We're finally free!" Sam cheered. 

"It was only a two hour flight in Stark's plane from Cairns." Carol rolled her eyes.