Chapter 105

"Most of the designs in here are based off different cultures throughout history. My personal favorite section is the Norse ones." Thor addressed. 

"Those could be pretty good." Frigga nodded. 

"I like that one." Carol said. 

Carol pointed to one of the designs, showing the rest of them. 

"I like that one too." Thor agreed. 

"I was thinking that but with gold lining, with a hint of red as well." Carol explained. 

"That's a really unique request but I can do it." Frigga stated. 

"Just thinking about it is exciting me." Carol mentioned. 

"You think you're excited now, just wait until we get married. I can't wait." Thor looked at her. 

"It will be worse for you. You won't get to see my dress until the ceremony." Carol responded. 

"From what I'm imagining right now, it's going to be the most beautiful dress in existence." Thor commented. 

"You want the entire thing white, with gold lining, and a hint of blue on the edges?" Frigga asked. 

"Yes. That's the perfect one." Carol nodded. 

Thor smiled at Carol as he said that. She responded with a smile as well, and turned back to Thor's parents. Odin gave Thor a few ideas for his wedding suit, similar to Carol's dress.

"Are we going Norse style for this?" Thor wondered. 

"If you wanted." Odin smiled. 

"That could be good. I wanted to mix it with the Air Force style." Thor said. 

"Interesting choice." Odin responded. 

"We are both pilots and I wanted to add that into this. It's pretty important to the both of us, but adding some sort of Norse style to it could make it even more fantastic." Thor requested. 

"This is going to keep me busy for a while." Frigga answered. 

"Designing something like that is going to be a little bit difficult, but your mother can do that." Odin spoke. 

"She always makes things perfect." Thor remarked. 

"Good thing you got us to help." Frigga said. 

"Traveling here was probably exhausting for you guys." Carol looked at them. 

"I didn't mind it that much." Frigga shook her head. 

"Your brother would have came but he's too busy with his job." Odin told them. 

"At least you guys get to see him more than me." Thor stated. 

"Not by much." Frigga noted. 

"After the wedding, Carol and I are going back to Pasadena. We won't see you for a while after that." Thor conversed. 

"Good thing we are here now. I would never miss such an important event for my son." Frigga smiled. 

"Apparently neither would Goose." Carol chuckled. 

The group looked towards the stairs, watching the ginger cat run towards them. She meowed excitedly before hopping up on the table. 

"This is Carol's cat Goose. The both of us are convinced she's not even a cat but that's not the point." Thor told them. 

"She reminds me a little bit of Loki's pet snake." Odin said. 

"Goose would eat him." 

Carol nodded in agreement to Thor's words, and looked at the final design Frigga had made. In her mind, Carol didn't know how to describe how beautiful it was. Thor had been right on with how good she was at making clothing. Then again, he was spot on with a lot of things. 

"Have you two decided where the wedding is going to be?" Frigga wondered. 

"Not exactly. We have a few options, but we couldn't decided which was the perfect one." Thor stated. 

"What are the options?" Odin asked. 

"Pasadena, Boston, Melbourne, Cairns, Sandefjord, or even Kakadu." Carol listed. 

"That's quite a big list. This is going to be incredibly difficult." Odin answered. 

"That's what Carol and I were saying." Thor nodded. 

"To make this a little bit easier, we are going to eliminate the ones you two don't want." Frigga declared. 

The two of them nodded in agreement, and looked back at the list. 

"How do you two feel about Pasadena?" Odin looked at them. 

"It would be a nice place to hold the wedding, and it's where we first met each other." Thor said. 

"It's also where our jobs are at too." Carol added. 

"Keep, eliminate, or hold?" Frigga asked. 

"Put that one on hold." Thor said.