Author's note

CHARACHTERS:

VED SINGH OBEROI:He is the male lead.. he is a leading business tycoon... he loves his dadi...but has some issues with his dad...he also considers himself to be the guardian of his 3 cousins... who lost their parents in a car crash...

1. ADVAIT SINGH OBEROI:He is the eldest among the three siblings and respects Ved the most... he works with Ved and they love each other a lot...he is also known as Advi...

2. RUDRA SINGH OBEROI: He is the younger brother and is still in college... he loves his brothers and his sister...

3. RIYA SINGH OBEROI: She is the youngest of all and is the most pampered by her 3 brothers... she is Ved's weakness....

SAVITRI SINGH OBEROI:She is Ved's dadi....

AMAR SINGH OBEROI AND GEETA SINGH OBEROI:They are Ved's parents...

DIVIKA AGGARWAL:She is the female lead.. she loves her father and her 2 best friends...

1. SAIJAL GUPTA: She is Ved's assistant but Divika doesn't know that...

2.AKSHIT SINGHANIA:He is like a brother to Saijal and Divika and Divika's father trusts Akshit to take care of his daughter as a brother...

DEV AGGARWAL: He is Divika's father and loves her immensely...
He is also Amar's friend...they met through business....