he has a motif....

"Where is Jin?" Hobi asked Jin's Personal assistant... He saw Jin in his cabin an hour ago... He thought of discussing some important deal that their company  is going to have with a new client... that's why, although he thought if speaking to Jin an hour ago, he returned only after sorting all the important details about that client ... but now he doesn't find Jin which disappoints him a bit!

"Mr.Kim from Kim's corporation visited Mr.Jin a few moments ago sir... After he  left, Mr Jin also left..." Jin's Personal assistant explained...

"You mean Kim Namjoon?"Hobi frowned...
"Yes Mr Jung..." She confirmed and left leaving him to his thoughts...

He didn't understand why Namjoon had to visit Jin at this time since there is no sort of deal is expected to be held between these two companies any near, after Jeons' signed with the deal with Min's... There is a roomer also prevalent that Kim's almost turned into adversaries to Jeon's corporation now due to this deal!! Namjoon visiting Jeon's corporation and speaking to Jin and then  Jin immediately leaving the office is making Hobi really confused and sceptical about things!!

"Something is absolutely not right!!" He muttered...

****
"Tae... I am sure that there is something wrong..." Hobi sounded worried..after the office hours he rushed to Taehyung...

"What do you mean Hobi?" Tae coolly enquired while checking blood pressure of the patient that sat in front of him...

****
"You think that Jin is being trapped by Namjoon?" Tae said thoughtfully.... He just sent the patient out after checked him up. Later he sanitised his hands while being completely heedful to Hobi's words...

"I suspect it like that Tae!! After Namjoon visited the office, spoke to Jin and left the office,  Jin also didn't stay anymore!! He left for home immediately!! I called him to find the reason for his early departure saying that I have to talk to him about the new deal.... He said that he feels  drained and energy less to work today!! when I asked if I can visit him, he declared that doesn't want to meet me since he has a severe headache!!

Of course, I didn't hesitate to ask him if Namjoon did anything wrong... But he laughed of at my words and said that nothing of that sort!! You will be surprised to know that Jin said this too.."

"And what is that?!"

"Jin says that Namjoon has changed a lot!! He was quite respectful to him unlike before it seems!!" Now Tae is confused too!!

"Did Jin say that Namjoon is a changed person and he acted respectful to him?!!" Hobi felt annoyed for Tae not believing him...

"Tae...you have to trust me.... I doubt that Namjoon is upto something with Jin...he has a motif!! I don't know what is it or what he has spoken to jin, but Jin sounds as if he has completely forgotten how awful and terrifying he was with him all these days!! He seems to have forgotten everything that Namjoon did to him and has forgiven him!! I am sure Namjoon is preying Jin...I am we aware of that snake!! He is expecting something from Jin... He would take no time to sting him again!! He was the one who pushed Jungkook to write that stupid marriage contract!! I hate him as much as Sejun does..." Hobi blurted out...

Tae nodded slightly understanding the worry in Hobi's heart!! He is equally worried too...In fact, Tae can never forget the agony  Jin had in his eyes, when he shared the bitter experience he had with Namjoon...

Tae knows that he has to do something immediately to prevent Namjoon from doing something that could be really bad to Jin, before it gets too late!! Because, it was too late by the time Tae realised  Namjoon's  seperating Jimin from him an year ago, and using him as a bait to attract Jungkook, for his selfish deeds!!

*******
"Jinnie... Shall I get you some coffee?" Yejin asked Jin with so much of concern...she saw Jin silently mourning since evening....it's been a long time that Jin has been this gloomy!!
On the other hand,Jin didn't want Yejin to see his tears...he turned his face to the woods in distance from his balcony while turning his back to Yejin...

"No Yejin... Thank you..."

"You look tired...if you have a cup of coffee, you feel fresh.."

"YEJIN.. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE... I DON'T NEED YOUR COFFEE..." Jin couldn't stop from yelling  at her....he wants to be alone... He wants to cry his heart out untill he faints and forgets all his pain!! Yejin flinched and stepped back for scream from Jin!! She never saw Jin being not only agonised but aggressive like this!!

"I am sorry Jin... please let me know if you want anything...I will be in the kitchen... " She apologized and turned back... Of course she understood Jin's  need of privacy, but felt a bit of pain for his unexpected reaction!!

Even being in such sorrowful mood, Jin couldn't help from feeling bad for  shouting at her! He kept silence until she reached the door...before she moved out, he turned to her and looked at her...her face was sad. He knows howmuch she is concernful for him!! She never tried to exceed her position, although he gave her so much of room to behave like his own sister or friend...yet she never forgets to  keep him cheerful while comforting him with her words..

"Yejin..." He called ...she turned back...
" I am Sorry for being rude... Please accept my apology and get me a cup of coffee.." he smiled at her with his glossy eyes...and earned a smile immediately in return, with a cup of refreshing coffee after a few minutes....

He knows that instead of taking his anger and frustration out over the loving people like Yejin, he has to directly talk to Jungkook and declare him that he wants divorce!!

*******