incidents!!

"I don't know what to do Sejun!! Jungkook came back into my life to torture me again!  he is doing it without any effort!!

How can I forget that he killed our parents, sent you into coma, ruined my life, and destroyed our  family!!
I had to fight with Hobi recently because he was defending Jungkook!!he thinks that I am wrongly accusing Jungkook... But is it real? Am I really wrongly accusing him? Tell me Sejun!! Tell me...." sobbing Jin jolted his brother Sejun, who is sleeping eternally, since he went into coma seven years ago!!

He is in one of the renowned hospitals of Japan, where coma patients are kept and treated in an individual ward... family members of these patients are allowed rarely to see them, sometimes only during weekends! Jin came today to vent all his agony of heart in front of his brother, who cannot understand anything, although his eyes are always open!! Whatever Jin inherently got after his parents death, he has spent on Sejun's treatment! Tae recommended this hospital to him, which made Jin to completely migrate to Japan 7 years ago for both his brother's and his survival! The treatment is expensive, but so far it got no improvement in Sejun's condition!! Still Jin never want to give up!!

Sejun was in green coloured hospital clothes which are usually made all coma patients to wear! He became so skinny in all these years, since the only food intake he has is glucose water through IV into his veins, which is not letting his body lose the life forever! Due to the medical reasons, he is not being given any other solid food substance, so he almost look like a sceleton without any muscle but the mere skin as a cover of that!!

Jin always cry looking at his brother in that stage and feels the wounds of all the pains his family endured so far given by Jungkook (according to his assumptions)!

"Sejun... Even if the whole world is against me and my friends are with me,
I can survive! But now they are slowly drifting off of me!!  They seem to chose Jungkook over me by considering him as innocent and Namjoon as guilty!! My heart is getting broken day by day with these incidents and remembering the old nightmares at the sight of Jungkook!!
I don't know what to do and I don't at all believe that Namjoon had the thoughts of harming our family any time!

If you remember, Jimin was all bad once upon a time!! He was with Jungkook!! He was almost a whore type!! But I realized that he changed when he married to Tae!! Now they both are living happily which I welcome wholeheartedly!! Then why shouldn't I believe that Namjoon has changed?? He is after all Jimin's brother! They are of same blood!! I feel that Incidentally they both had this personality change!!

But if people claim that Jungkook also has similar personality change,  I can't accept... he is dangerous! I can't trust him!!  He never left an opportunity to plot against me!! That's why papa Jeon left him and came along with me to Japan!! When his own father doesn't believe him, how can I believe him? Tell me?!!." In spite of knowing his brother's inability of listening and responding to what he was telling him, Jin went on sharing his agony and thoughts with him, this is not new to the doctors and patients around!! Sejun is now the one and only person who is his blood! A part of his family!! Jin had the habit of sharing everything with him from his childhood!!' he continued this habit even after Sejun's fall!!

He suddenly stopped talking, as he felt Sejun's fingers moving! He he got suddenly panicked at the moment and called Sejun again with a loud voice while taking his skinny palm into his hand and palming it!

"Sejun! you moved your fingers!! You moved your hand!!  are you able  to hear me? wake up!!Can you hear me? Can you hear meeee??!! Sejun.. Sejun...." Jin became agitated and at the same time excited in an emotional condition!he saw again the same moment in Sejun's fingers!! He immediately rushed to the shift doctor!!
***
"I don't know how to tell him the truth Tae! I don't think I can ever succeed in let his eyes open to the truth! I am a failed person in life.. " Jungkook spoke to Tae with teary eyes and a deep and agonised voice, earning a soft pat on his shoulders by Tae consolingly...

"Kookie!! Don't lose hope.. you are  doing your best as a husband... I am sure everything will turn into favour for you soon... I am sure Jin will soon learn the reality... Trust me..." Tae caresses Jungkook's back in a brotherly manner and tried to fill courage into him!!

The phone buzz flickered Jungkook and made him frown when he looked at the number!! It is the number of the personnel who Jungkook appointed for the safety of his family! He recently learned that Namjoon is still plotting something against Jin to take revenge on Jungkook!! He picked the call immediately!!

"Sir!!... Namjoon landed in Japan!!"

"What?!"

"He escaped from the Jail and came here on a fake name and passport!!"

Jungkook held his forehead with his palm!! His heart is passing a danger signal that tells him that something wrong is going to happen!!

"No... Nothing should happen to Jin or joy or to my father... So you people be extremely alert....don't let them meet any stranger and make sure to have an eye on the people around and at the school of Joy....  by the way, where is Jin?" His voice sounded agitation making Tae perplexed and worried...

"He went to see his brother Sejun-ssi, sir... We are outside of the hospital..."

"You wait there and once Jin comes out of the hospital, you people take him home in your car.."

"But sir....."

"I know... People might think you are doing a kidnap..... No problem.. I will take care of everything.. he is in danger.... you just do what I said... And also bring my father and Joy in the same way to home...

Remember, I won't spare anyone including you, if something happens to my family members...."Jungkook deep tone brought the person shivers in his body!!!

Jungkook turned to Tae who was looking at him anxiously and said...

"Namjoon escaped the Jain in a plan to tak revenge on me, by harming Jin..."

*********