the touch!!

He doesn't know where he is!
But the caress and the touch of someone on his forehead was so soothing and blissful! the cushionsome lap had the warmth of his mother's touch and embrace!! With that touch, Jin's heart is literally feeling the healing of all the wounds he was bearing since long! He thought it was Sejun first! But again his heart knew... It's not sejun!

The touch and warmth is familiar but it's been a long time he couldn't take it! Or his heart couldn't accept it...

He feels that the touch of that person has the power to mitigate the pains from his bruised and withered soul now... That gives a confidence as to how to get rid of the traumatic experiences he had so far!

Jin felt so comfortable in that touch that he doesn't want to open his eyes in the fear of losing that loving caress which he was missing from ages be it deliberate...

the touch is familiar which is of that person who used to hide his handsome face in his neck's crook, sniff his scent and feel the fragrance till reaches his entire body to feel intoxicated...

That person used to tickle him with his nose on his nape everyday in the morning in his busy time too, just to earn a glarewhich that person knows as the sweet glare coming from his fake anger!!

Experiencing the naughtiness of that person, he also used to hide the smile deliberately during cooking breakfast and enjoy storing all those blissful memories of his life...

This is the same touch that he used to experience while watching a nice movie and clasp his hands with the other person's and feel the warmth of him which he loves forever!!

It is the same touch he used to feel when that person used to unbutton his shirt and place his warm lips on his neck and eventually move down to below everywhere on his body and smell and taste each of his atom as if he wants to cherish him by making his feelings much more feverish and wild every night!!

Giggles of their child.. running around the dining table to play catches.. falling into the love of other every minute and that person's pleads and warnings to him of grabbing him anytime into hug and having one sweet kiss...all are ringing in his mind nostalgically with that touch!!...

Helping each other in cooking and in office work!!! both reading stories for the child during nights...

father and the child fighting for his love in a playful possessiveness on a daily basis!

How many sweet memories he suppressed all these days in his mind that are finding the way to come out with that one touch!!

Jin opened his eyes and saw that person's dark orbs .. the georgeous pair of eyes!! They are begging for his forgiveness! They are filled with immeasurable love for Jin who is lying in the hands of the owner of those doe eyes...

The person seem to not use a single word but tell jin that he will protect him forever, and will never cause anymore pain to him!

Those eyes have so many more feelings !! They are depicting emotions that can be understood by only jin who cause those beautiful feeling in that person!! Those are the feelings and emotions that Jin didn't want to acknowledge all these days to not let his heart feel pain anymore.. but he is regretting that he should have heard at least for once!!

"Jin..." Jungkook voice cracked...

Jin couldn't help himself from flinching with that whisper coming from that deep voice of his husband!! It sounded the depth of ocean and had the sadness to make him feel a shudder in his spine as if he heard a thunder!!

Jin suddenly realised that he is on the bed in his own accomodation, but in the lap of Jungkook!!

"He is here!!" Jin whispered to himself in an awestruck condition realising jungkook's presence in that village!!

there is no one around in the room except him and Jungkook!! Jin shocked for hie position on jungkook's lap and quickly got up! He climbed down the bed as if he is regretting for his position on Jungkook's lap and walked to the wall and stuck his back to that wall.. placing his hands aligned to his body!!

That kind of quick moveof Jin to go away from him made Jungkook feel so helpless as if jin is being taken away from him again...

Jungkook's hurt eyes are looking at jin sadly and begging not to go away from him...

"W-why did you come here?" Jin asked but looking down and biting his lower lip...

"Because I love you Jin.. I can't live without you..I want to be with you wherever you are. "Jungkook said in pain.. jin tightly closed his eyes as if he doesn't want to listen or believe but he kept quiet.

" baby... I am sorry... I am so sorry for every pain I caused you.... But trust me I took the pains too in your absence... The biggest pain has always been your rejection in my life..." Jin turned his head to the other side... His face turned into deep red shade in his silent crying...

To control his emotions he slowly tapped his feet on the floor while sliding down onto the floor.. he clasped his hands around his knees and hugged himself placing his head on the knees while sobbing silently.... Jungkook has the tears already flowing...he got down the bed, came near to jin and sat on the floor right in front of him...

"I am sorry for not telling you about Joy... I was terrified to disclose it to you.
Because I was already in the pain of being abandoned by you...

I wanted you to come back to me... So I just couldn't afford to tell you the reality......and..and
.. " Jin didn't let Jungkook complete.

"So, you thought you could treat me like a nanny to your kid, huh!! You thought I will raise your kid forgetting the pain of losing my own kid and you having a kid with someone else!!" Jungkook held his head in both his palms ..

"Please baby..... that's not what I thought.. I wanted you to be healed from the pain of losing our child... Please remember that child was ours!! I was in pain too....when I knew about Joy, I felt so many good emotions!! I wanted you to feel it too.... I was sure that Joy will heal your trauma...."

"......."

.I was even at the verge of revealing it to you... But, at that time you were in an assumption that I killed your parents...
I didn't want you to envy me more Jin.."

" Then why didn't you tell me after I came back??" Jin sulked in sobs...

"Jinnie... You came back to me in an unconscious condition!! You took almost months of time to talk to me properly..
Your health was not good.. so I couldn't dare to tell you.... after all I waited for you for seven long years by then..."

"So you thought that you can convinently bury the truth!.. is that what your integrity with me Jungkook?" Jin squinted his eyes with a sharp look with red eyes and nose...

"No jin ..No..
I wanted to tell you the truth eventually.. I was waiting for the time!! Meanwhile you encountered Lisa... I am sorry for everything Jin...I don't have any better explanation...but one thing I can tell you.
I can't live without you anymore baby...joy cannot live too.. he is crying everyday for you... but I am not asking you to come back for joy or dad too!!.

I know I am awfully Selfish... but please forgive me and comeback for me..." Jin looked at him into his eyes... Jungkook eyes are filled with immeasurable love and plead..

"I will go with you on one condition..." Jungkook eyes twinkled in happiness...

"Tell me baby.. what's your condition??"

"I need my freedom... I will go anytime any anywhere I want... I cannot guarantee that I will not fall in love with someone else in my life again... If so, I will go with that person....no way that I am tied to you or anyone..."

******

Angels 💜

Don't curse me but don't you think jin should say that to Jungkook?? Anyway, let's see what Jungkook response is ☺️☺️

Please express your beautiful thoughts in comments my lovely readers..

One last episode...the prologue will be posted today itself!! Yeayy....

Hope you will not forget me...
please read my other works too💜😘🥺

Love you all forever ♾️💗