I am home...

Warning.. a long chapter...

Jungkook's POV

Jin stretched his pretty leg line in a relaxing mood while humming some recent melody in his angelic voice! His navy blue glazy shirt and white denim pants are making him look like a baby angel!  The soft facial features, the sculpted face, the tall thin slender body, the ever smiling plumpy kissable lips, the satin like milky skin everything is so lovely! why is he so beautiful?! How can someone look so ethereal like this?! He is literally shining! My eyes showed me a new Jin today!  Now I can see his real beauty better than before...

How foolish were I to miss this diamond for all these days?! How could I not  accept my sin of trying to waste him with my selfish deeds?! Tears dropping from my eyes were warm and comforting just like how Jin's hug would be...

Whenever I tried to recall how cruelly I behaved with jin that night, I felt ashamed and kept killing the monster inside me with so much of guilt...

I mentally and literally slapped myself for hundreds of times...I did so many things wrongly with him... When he talked to me like a husband over a call or directly, I snapped him each time for no reason and humiliated him....

When he cooked for me with love, I told him insolently to open a restaurant if he is interested so much in cooking, rather trying his recipes on me...

Beyond all such sins, I took Jin's  virginity in a monstrous way!  Instead of making it a sweet memory of life and a love making session, I made it a nightmare for him for the entire life!
I tormented him, tortured him for my pleasure, and to satisfy my ego! 
I know, I cannot undo any of that now!
I cannot go back and make everything right...

But now I know that I love Jin! I want to make it up to Jin...I want to make everything very right now...I want to hold him tightly and hide my face in his crook and  tell him that I would never ever hurt him again...

of course, my ego is not letting me easily give in my mistake.. so I have decided to take things slowly now.. but I will surely make it up to him... I need his forgiveness very badly now to come out of my guilt...

As soon as I stood in front of him, I could clearly see how nervous he became from the relaxing mood he was in! My heart pained to see him in that state.  At the same time, I didn't want to show him up tmy soft side too! Immediately I threw my back pack next to him on the sofa, which made Jin flinch a bit in fear.. he swallowed hard, indicating that his throat went dry, but didn't either move or look into my eyes...

For almost a good couple of minutes, Jin kept his head lower, meanwhile he moved to the edge of the sofa, while fidgeting with his fingers, holding an unknown expression on his face..is it hatred?! God...what do I do now?!

I am scared now... I am scared of being rejected by Jin... I am afraid of committing the sin of hurting him again if I would be rejected by him...no no.. I would never hurt him again under any circumstances! I swear... I swear... meanwhile I heard some voices from the kitchen...

"Jin... we tried chocolate lava but the batter turned good for making a cake .. so we baked a cake for you... Would you like to tas....." Hobi looked at me without completing his sentence and stopped with his mouth agape! He statued himself in the place from where he saw me! After a few seconds, he looked at Jin who sat nervously at the edge of the sofa now! Jin's face is turning  pale... His eyes are very much ready to pour down anytime now like black clouds and he is ready to get up and go...

"I gave you the exact measurements of all ingredients...but you went by your intuition not by my the suggestions Mr Jeon...so we are unsuccessful again.. it's all your fault..." Tae is the one said it my father grinningly... I wonder, what were they doing....