listen to me...(f)

"leave me alone.... else, I will call the police..." Jin screamed in a threatening tone...he is pinned to the wall of one of his university's corridors by the person who was there in his class in a blue hoodie and black jeans!

The guy didn't flinch a bit for that scream, moreover, chuckled and sighed softly, and whispered in Jin's ear in a husky tone...

"No problem Dr.seokjin... surely you can inform the police about what I am going to do to you!! but first let me do something, that can make you feel good?! " looking into Jin's angry and protesting eyes and red colour dusted ears, he smirked naughtily and pecked his ear by touching Jin's plush lips softly with his finger... Then he licked Jin's earlobe with the tip of his tongue and traced it skilfully, sending shivers to Jin's spine!! He gripped on Jin waist and pressed smoothly making him whimper, while caressing the smooth satin like skin on his back with his fingertips!!

Surely Jin wants to protest, but he is unable to help himself from feeling a pleasure that was flowing into his body with the acts of the blue hoodie guy! The touches, the caresses are making him long for more such things!

Within no time, Jin almost melted into the grip of that person and stopped whining! The other seems to know how to stop Jin from protesting his touches! He chose to ignite Jin's lust by touching the sweet spot on his crook!!

The latter male sucked that pretty place of Jin's neck skilfully using both his wet lips and tongue, making seducing sounds! His harden member was poking between the thighs of Jin while caressing Jin's now hardened member making him moan!!

He suddenly kissed Jin again and pushed his tongue into his mouth and the corners of Jin mouth and made jin loss of words! with these acts of the other male, a sweet moan turned really uncontrollable for jin to suppress, so escaped from his beautifully parted mouth, which was igniting new sexual thoughts in the latter!

Eventually, the number of moans and whimpers have been increased from Jin, whenever the other sucked or nibbled on his skin with so much of lust!! The consecutive moans gave the latter a hint, that he can advance more with his acts and do more of what he was doing to jin!

The other smiled sweetly and started placing more number of wet kisses on every spot of Jin's neck and shoulders while trying not to break the eye contact with him... Jin didn't understand what was the exact emotions that the other possess for him, whether it was lust or love!

However, the inefficient protester Jin, now totally lost in the world of lust and forgot to warn and threat his bully to stop doing things to him!! Moreover, he pressed the back of his head to the wall to give the other more access to his pretty neck and shoulders so that the other can continue with his work in the way he wants!

Eventually, the other took advantage of Jin's ecstatic condition and unbuttoned his shirt slowly and kept moving down to his belly, leaving many purple marks on Jin's satin smooth skin!! Jin shivered with more pleasure and became needy, inevitably he gripped the others hair and pressed his head on his chest wanting more and more touch of his warm and wet lips on his skin...

Things were going well....but a sudden wind seem to have slapped Jin to bring him back to the reality!! He realised what the other guy was doing with to him !! Anger encroached Jin's mind, which occured due to a feeling of being used!! he pushed the blue hoodie guy hard onto the floor and spat his anger...

"You bastard.....How dare you to behave like this with me?...I...I am going to complain about you to the management, and.... and.... get you rustigated from the course..." But the other seem to not care Jin's threats or anger at all!! He coolly got up from the floor and wiped his hands on the back his shirt and looked at Jin softly...

"Dr.seokJin...just calm down.... listen to me...I don't care what you say, I will do what I have to...." The person suddenly again gripped tightly on both Jin's hands and pinned him to the wall like before! Now he gave jin more chills, by looking deep into his eyes, as if he is digging into Jin's soul!! He didn't say anything...but said so many things with his eyes...he also murmured something Jin didn't want expect at all.....
"I Love You Jinnie..."

That look and those three words sent Jin into a trance like state and made him question the person in the same condition...

"W-what are you trying to do to me Jungkook?!"

Jungkook didn't answer Jin except staring into his eyes...but Jin closed his eyes, not wanting to let the other dig his soul more!
... a moment later, Jin felt a pair of lips connected to his lips! The time has stopped for him with that act of Jungkook!! he found those soft lips moving on his in Wetness while tongue was asking for an entrance!! The kiss is incredible!! He wanted it for more time... he moaned more making the other to get the desire to devour him!! Moreover, Jin felt really comfortable to kiss Jungkook back!! he wanted more of that kissing session since it gave him a great pleasure! He realised how good kissers Jungkook!! Jin never knew that a kiss can make him feel this good!!

The sweet and intensified kiss heated both their bodies now like coals and made Jin want more than just a kiss now!!

*****

He woke up from his deep slumber in a state of gasping for air!!

His shirt is drenched in sweat and his body was trembling with some kind of emotion! It took a while but slowly he came into senses and realized that it was just a dream!! The dried up lips and throat pushed him walk to fridge and pick up a bottle of water... immediately he emptied half of the water in the bottle!

"What kind of dream is it?!!" He questioned himself in an astonishment and gulped with a shake of his head..

"Am I dreaming a make out session with...with... Jungkook??" Jin questioned himself....

*****