cruel!!(M)

Warning of Rape and angst

Jin is flustered by the way Jungkook was staring at him lustfully throughout their journey to home!!

The party was over! It went really well... Jin was happy to share good time with his husband, mother father, brother, friends and colleagues! All visited and wished Jungkook...Jin was happy that he was introduced as the husband of Jungkook and associate director of Jeon's corporation by Mr.Jeon.
Mr.Jeon was extremely proud for introducing Jin as his family member, which made Jin and his parents and all close people very happy... everything went good... Somewhere, Jin felt that Jungkook was not so happy about Tae and Yoongi's closeness to him....but he tried to brush off the feeling...the party is over now...

But..Jungkook is making him so shy  with his stares and glances that he is almost devouring Jin with his eyes itself...he was smirking as if he was plotting something against jin... Jin is getting an idea of the meaning of that look! It is making Jin more uncomfortable!!

Jin is feeling his cheeks being heated and burning!!  He couldn't dare to look into his husband's eyes... But to his surprise, Jungkook neither touched him not he attempted to talk ! He just stares, stares as if he wants to suck Jin's life out of him! He stares as if he is undressing jin with his eyes itself!! He satres as if he is sucking those lips and pale neck and marks Jin as his own... Jin's breath is hitching... He moved uncomfortably in the back seat even then there was a feet distance lying between Jungkook and him!!

As soon they reached the mansion, Jin just hopped out of the car and  rushed to their bedroom hurriedly... He wants to take a shower immediately and change into pajamas...but that's the secondary reason!! Primarily, Jin wants to abscond those lustful looks of his husband, which are slutty, steamy and  unbearable for him...now those lustful eyes are  adorned with crooked red lines too!

Jin certainly desired for intimacy with his husband from the begging.. but he wouldn't like  such desired filled looks at least for now, cause they literally humiliating and portraying a sentence...

"Tonight, I will eat you jin...I will devour you literally....!!"

Offff....Jin sighed while rolling his eyes mentally...he is a bit agitated now as if something going to happen that he doesn't want at all.... butterflies were raising in his stomach.... he questioned himself....'Does Jungkook simply want to do sex with him today?! Just sex?!!' His heart beat fastens again....

Jin is scared now!! He is not happy at all!! He doesn't want his first experience to be like this.. he cannot take the thought of two bodies meeting to feel a temporary  emotion called orgasm!! of course He loves his husband and he is ready to make him happy.....but  sex is not just an act of quenching the thirst of two bodies, right?!  It is a beautiful way of two people making love to make it as a lovely memory of lifetime while pleasuring both bodies immensely!! That's what he wants...
He seeks romance! He seeks love!  he wants the immense pleasure and happiness that comes from those little little sweet things take place between a couple before sex!! He wants the things  that are done to him by his husband with not just lust but with both love and lust... He seeks those naughty stares and sweet remarks, but not steamed sex seeking glares! Before marriage, Jin dreamed of both helping each other in cooking, then feeding each other in smiles.... He wanted to do daily chores too as love generating acts....he loves the thoughts of holding each other, embracing eachother with lots and lots of love... he loves the idea of his husband surprising him with a sudden back hug, a little surprising present, a sudden hickey or love bytes to make him flustered, a small naughty smirk of his husband when they are among people!! How silly... but how sweet!!
He had all such sweet love Fantasies before his marriage... But everything turned upside down now.... nothing fulfilled so far!!