I need you ♾️...final part of epilogue 💜

"What's the matter with you?" Jin huffed looking at the serious face of Jungkook who didn't go to office today!!

"Nothing..." Jungkook says...his face is sulky!

"Then why are you mad and sulky and where is Joy??" Jin is a bit confused and worried...

"...."

"Jungkook!! care to answer my questions??" Jungkook looked at jin silently and said,

"First of all, I do not know where that brat is, since he is least bothered to tell me where he is and why couldn't he turn up home yet, after playing with some of his random friends... and secondly I Wonder why you are annoyed with me for his absence, when it should be me who should be annoyed with you and dad fir pampering him so much!!

He least cares my words these days and doesn't even bother to tell me where he is going after coming from school.." Jungkook blurted out... he still knows that his fake anger may back fire him from jin once he knows his intension to grip him for now!!

Before jin came out of the shock caused by his husband's words, he took his mobile and called someone, meanwhile, Jungkook came closer to Jin and disconnected it!!

He then threw the mobile on the sofa by pulling it from his hand, since he didn't want Jin to call any of Joy's friends to confirm anything!! Jin got surprised by these acts of his husband!!

"J-jungkook...w-what are you doing?? Why do you cut the call like that??
I wanted to call Bob and find if Joy is with him!! And what's wrong with you?!Why do you hug me!!
Ahh.... stop hugging me this tight!! I can't even breathe!!" Jungkook now took his next step!!

He lifted jin in a bridal style and took the stairs so to reach the bed room!!

Jin was so worried that he was not being mindful of what Jungkook was trying to do!! Unknowingly he hung his hands around Jungkook's neck and kept talking!!

"Kookie..will you stop being so negligent about your son like this?? you are the most neglecting father I could see ever!! and.. and why didn't you check on his whereabouts, when he hasn't returned from his friend's home even after 6 in the evening?!! how can you be so reckless about his safety? And you seem to be expecting me to comeback and check everything in a tired condition, while you are at home the whole day doing nothing?! Of course I am happy that you took a break from work, but still I don't get why today? And where is papa?" Jungkook face was still as serious as it was before!! He didn't answer or respond to jin for anything!!

Jin suddenly came to his senses and understood what his husband is planning to do with him, by keeping that fake seriousness on his face!!

"Yaa Jungkook!! you are unbelievable!! Put me down right now!! You are too much!! I am worried about our son and you are planning to be a fucker now!! That too, at this time when I am really worried about everything??"

Jin's face is flushed while he is still in his husband hands who climbed the stairs to enter their bedroom!! Jungkook suddenly looked at his husband face and then at those plump lips!! They are deep red, exactly in a cherry fruit colour!

" really baby?? Then why don't you also take little time to worry about me?? will you be worried about your husband's needs and cries for you at least now, my love?!
It's been almost a month that I am deprived of your touch and dying to taste you from your sweet face to toe!
Then when will you be worried to kiss me so that I can explore your sweet breath?
When will you be worried to let me explore every inch of your body and quench my thirst?
You keep making me drooling with those sexy curves of your body but when will you be worried to understand how horny and desperate I become these days to touch you and take over you? and when will you be worried that I need you and I can't wait to have you right now??!!"