truth is sometimes like the pit of hell...

Jin mouth fell agape listening to the matter!!some unknown fear hit him hard immediately making his senses numb!! After almost a couple of minutes, he got them back and  tried to recover from the shock  his mind went through in processing the news! He gulped the lump in his throat hard and asked Ken in fear and guilt....

"Ken! Does Lisa know about her child's whereabouts??"

"Probably no Jin!! the reason is that she never wanted the child! My father always used to feel sad about her wicked mind and her needlessness for the child..he used to regret about joining the child into an orphanage instead of being able raise him all by himself! Anyway, when I learnt that he was adopted by you, I felt totally relieved from the guilt that my father and I had all these days...Thank you jin!....I can't express my gratitude enough to you ever..." Jin faintly smiled which was bearly audible...

On the other hand, Jin gasped loudly as if he is relieved from some unknown burden too!! He is not ready to lose Joy! He had enough of pains in his life.. he may have many more too! But he is not ready to take pain of losing his child one more time!! may the world call him selfish for taking away  the child from his mother!...but he wouldn't care.... A woman like Lisa, who mercilessly threw her baby  right after giving birth would never  deserve him! no way he would give Joy to her even if she kneels and begs him!

...she would never understand what it is to be a good parent or at least a parent!! so she will ruin the precious life of the child too!!  can he put Joy' s life at stake for letting her experience her motherhood?? Jin kept thinking in many ways!!

He knows the sweetness of parenthood!!   Joy is his life his sweet little pie! and he belongs to his appa only not to that eomma who never loved him!  whatever it may be, no one can seperate his sweety from his appa..he will fight for Joy even with God but he will save his child with his both wings from every kind of person or circumstances that are  evil!!  Jin eyes welled up with tears while his heart is trying to gather the wits before he becomes more weak in his thinking about losing Joy to Lisa!

"Jin... Are you there?" Ken sounded worried...

"I am on the call Ken.. tell me... What else you know about Joy.." he asked firmly not knowing that the next thing Ken is going to say would make his world jolt from top to bottom and make it topsy-turvy!

"Jinnie.. probably,  as Lisa is his friend, Jungkook made sure that Joy is adopted by you but not by anyone else...."jin laughed off at his words...

" but why would Jungkook do that Ken? He didn't even know that I was adopting Joy! We were not even together at that time when the adoption took place!.." Ken got surprised at Jin's Words..

" No jin.. that's not true... It was Jungkook who insisted Mrs.Senjun to show you the one and half year old Joy first not any other child!! I am very sure of that because she herself told me this when I was angry on her for not letting me know about the child's adoption... anyhow, she clearly gave me the information of Jungkook being insistent over Joy's adoption by you!" Jin was confused..

"But why would Jungkook involve into this matter when he has to do nothing with lisa or her child... anyway, why or how he had to know where the child of lisa was?  Why does he have to be so concernful about her and the kid?" jin spoke thoughtfully.

Jin suddenly got the words of Lisa echoed in his ears....

"He considers me just as one night...."

"Wait.. does this mean anything? Are they just friends??  Is there any link among all these things??" Jin questioned himself which was  made Ken confused but thoughtful too!!

Suddenly Jin felt something painfully stuck in his throat, due to that realisation of the fact which seems to be unclear yet is clear!.. Ken tried to get that realisation too! He fell in shock with the next thought he got!!

"Jin.... Jin..." He kept calling Jin to get his attention, since he wa completely ignored by Jin now!

Jin didn't want that to be a true...it shouldn't happen according to him!! He mumbled with his hand on his forehead in a feverish manner....

"Does this fucking mean, Jungkook is the father of Joy?!"

*******