Is he the same one??

"Ouch.." Jin rubbed his head in pain..
He tried to look at the person who suddenly bumped into him and collided his forehead to Jin's...
It caused Jin a sharp pain on the left side of his forehead at the same time a little amount of dizziness. He thought to yell at the person for walking blindly and make him almost fall down... But there he saw a short pretty man with beautiful pink plump lips and blond hair in front of him, who is also scrunching his face in pain, while rubbing his forehead... His face is holding a painful smile....that made Jin stop from the attempt of scolding him...

"I am sorry sir... I was in a rush to go.... Hope you are not hurt so much.." He smiled embarrassingly at Jin and tried to locate where Jin got hurt...Jin heart melted for the concernful look of the person... He felt like he is looking at his own reflection in terms of behaviour when he looked at the others sweet personality..Jin does the same when he hurts someone!!

"That's ok mister..... I am sorry too.. I should have been careful...hope you are not hurt too much.." Jin replied with a smile and handed over the bag of that person that fell at his feet in their collide...the Blond haired person collected it with a sweet smile.. he appeared just like a mochi to Jin... Blond hair immediately liked Jin so much for some unknown reason and felt that he has seen Jin somewhere...

"Have we met earlier? I have a feeling that I saw you somewhere.." He said excitedly..he was mesmerised at Jin's looks... He couldn't take his eyes off of Jin for a minute....
" I don't think we met before... But I am happy to meet you now.." Jin smiled sweetly..
"You are very handsome..." The blond hair complimented Jin since he couldn't resist from telling that...

"Oh thank you so much.. and you are very handsome too... "Jin praised back genuinely since he felt the same about the other person....

" I am park Jimin, I work in Kim's corporation.. and you are ...."

"He is mr.kim... and I am Hobi..we came for some leftover shopping....this is the second time I had to do this duty in this week...." Hobi spoke smilingly at the same time very quickly with Jimin who returned to Jin from rest room right at the time of Jimin's self introduction...Jimin looked at hobi confusingly first but he smiled later and asked ..

"Nice meeting you Mr.kim and Mr. Hobi.."

Jin is now already in thoughts since the person revealed his name as Jimin...'

"Is he the same Jimin who is the boyfriend of Jungkook?!' jin questioned himself in mind... Jimin got a feeling that Jin became sad for a split of second but he brushed off the feeling since he found no reason for that...

"Is he your husband?" He asked Jin looking at Hobi curiously..

Hobi and Jin looked at each other for a moment blankly with that question and couldn't control themselves from bursting out in laughter....their laughter made Jimin more confused..

"What happened? Why do you laugh?? Did I say something wrong? You two confuse me now..." Jimin looked cuter in a confused and pouted face to both...

"I am sorry to laugh and confuse you Jimin... He is not my husband.. He is my childhood friend and colleague..." Jin answered in a dearly laugh...

"Oh ok.... I am sorry Mr Kim... anyway, What are you shopping here?" Jimin was curious

" I am searching for a nice gift for my husband on his upcoming birthday.." Jin said in gleeming eyes.. he wants to surprise Jungkook in every possible way on his birthday...it is the same day his father in law organising a party too...

"Oh wow... When is his birthday?" Jimin sounded curious..
"September first.." Jimin eyes widened with surprise and excitement...
"You know what Mr.Kim? My boyfriend's birthday is also same.. how cute!!" Jin smiled at jimin back.." That's interesting"

" Then what are you here for jimin?" Hobi asked...

" I came with my boyfriend... He is a shopping freak... I was tired and want to buy some snack for both of us... Here are the burgers.." he showed the bag to both..

"My boyfriend is standing there.. the other you see is my brother.." Jimin showed towards their left .. there are two people standing in distance...due to so much of crowd and distance, Jin and hobi couldn't see the persons clearly that Jimin was trying to show them...

"I can't see them clearly... but anyway, advanced happy birthday wishes to your boyfriend Jimin .. wish you people to have a wonderful time....Please convey my wishes.. we need to move now..." Jin shook jis hand like a bye to jimin with another sweet smile and moved...

" Bye bye Jimin..." Hobi also said and both they moved...

" Bye Mr.Kim and Mr. Hobi..." Jimin byed both in a smile and walked towards Jungkook and Namjoon who were waiting for him....

**************

"Why do you still introduce me as Kim, Hobi? Now I am a Jeon... Why do you forget it? " Jin tried to sound casually....Hobi rolled his eyes and said sarcastically,

"Oh really Jin? After your marriage,still date I couldn't see your ring named after Jeon!! Then how can I consider you as a Jeon.??"

"Here is my ring... " Jin innocently showed the ring on his finger...

"I symbolised my words Jin..here ring means your precious husband! not literally your wedding ring!!" Hobi again rolled his eyes...

"I can't show him to you right now Hobi because he is in the USA for his course, I am waiting for his return too.. anyway, from now please don't introduce me as a Kim to anyone again..." Jin smirked...

"Ok.. I won't ...but tell me....Who on the earth attends a course when he is supposed to spend and enjoy his time with a pretty husband like you? I would never do that ..." Hoby winked at Jin and whinced in pain since Jin pinched Hobi for his naughtiness with a frowned smile...
"Stop it Hobi... It's nth time you told it..." he blushed deep...

"Look at you... how you blush and become a tomato when I remind you of Jungkook?!!" Hobi laughed...he is sad and he knows Jin is very very sad inside... But he doesn't want his friend feel the sadness any more... He has decided to inculcate Jin with all positive thoughts that can keep his spirit strong from being sad....

"Anyway, I am extremely happy that you could make the meeting with Min's a big success Jin... You got the collaboration to our firm, which is worth of 10 millions dollars!! May be this is the biggest succes you got to company so far!! We all are really proud of you babes...." Hobi cheerfully said...Jin smiled, not hiding his happiness...

"I heard that, Mr.Jeon was so surprised knowing that Mr.Min signed on the contract there and then?" Jin nodded to his question...and replied...

" And then papa decided to throw a party on the occasion of this new collaboration...he was very much delighted to learn the news from me Hobi...he praised me so much and told me that he is extremely proud of me.." Jin's gleeful eyes sparkled..
"I am happy that I could manage the deal without letting my father-in-law down... However, you know that I am not used to these parties..I should see if I can avoid it.."

"Common Jin... The main reason for organising a party is you.. I guess, your father in law wants to introduce you to the members of his society and circle as his son in law and future heir...he prefers to boast about his and his son's choice!! and you want to avoid it? Don't be silly... Anyway, Jungkook would return by then... I am sure he would spend all his time with you later this party...or probably you two can plan your honeymoon so call off the idea to avoid the party. And be happy.." Hobi could see the sparking eyes of Jin when he brought Jungkook's name in discussion..

"I am sure that Jungkook will be proud to know that you achieved such a big target of mins contract..." Jin beautiful face became more pleasant with the words of Hobi....
Hobi knows that Jin is an introvert he doesn't like social gatherings much...but if Jungkook is going to be there, Jin would surely like it!! He didn't have a clue as when Jin fell so deep in love with Jungkook who is nothing but a brat according to Hobi....
Hobi knows that, at this moment, nothing can make Jin happy except the love of his husband...sometimes Hobi is mad that Jin loves Jungkook, but he alsounderstands that it's a natural phenomena... It is an inevitable feeling of a loving spouse, in spite of taking so much pain from the husband...

Hobi suddenly thought 'what if I reveal Jin that he met the same Jimin who is the current boyfriend of Jungkook and Jungkook was with Jimin at that time of their shopping?!!

**************

Marriage ContractOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara