fate...

This chapter may confuse you little...but please don't worry, you will understand as on we move ahead...TG could be there...not sure....

"Joy...Can you show up once? come down for your breakfast...You are getting late to school..." Jin voice echoed the walls of the big hall...

He looked for the so called six years old kid whose room is above the stairs... there was no response...Jin's frowned  for the unwanted silence from the kiddo...

"Joy...  Joy... Where are you baby? Can you please comedown for appa's sake?" Jin's voicewas louder this time!! He figured no answer yet....

Mr.Jeon entered the space of Jin, from his room which was at the left side of the spacious living room... He hid smile knowing what was  happening and asked,

"what happened son? Why do you scream?... Isn't Joy around??"he sensed the fear in Jin's face in joy's absence and felt worried...

" I know he is around but he doesn't answer my call papa! Let me go and check his traces... Meanwhile, please look for him in the backyard...." Jin requested him while climbing the stairs...

Jin was so startled for the sound "bowww" and for the growl came from a sweet face with blue eyes..
The entity was three feet old beautiful child who stood behind the door peeping into Jin's fearful face! He was in the mission of startling jin like ever!

"Joy....!! Jin teeth gritted and whined and looked at the naughtily smiling kid in a state where he was neither angry nor happy but a bit sulky... Jin's  face turned red but he couldn't stop his smile at the child while holding a frown along with both fisted hands on his hips as a gesture of fake anger..."

"Appa terrified again..... yeeee..yeeee." The child jumped screaming in happiness and moved down before Jin caught him to plant numourous kisses on that sweet face  also tickle his ribs as a punishment for his naughty act...

*********

"Dr.Kim Seokjin...the timetable of your classes for the up coming semester has been mailed to you.... Please check and let me know if you need any change of timings... " jin heard the voice of Dr.Nancy who is the incharge of the Department of management sciences in the university he works...he turned  and bowed to her with a respectable smile mesmerising her with his beauty.... the maturity he got in his face in the past few years got more dignity in his inner and outer personality!!

Sure Dr. Nancy... I will check and ask you if needed... Thank you for the kind help..." He smiled at her bowed to her and moved ahead in the corridor...
He knows that a few other teaching and non teaching male staff are drooling over him, by standing near the wall that has an exit door from his department...they were chit chatting due to the leisure time.....soon Jin came into their view none could help themselves from staring at him... a white shirt and a black jeans with spectacles, Jin looked ethirial.. knowing his sexual status, most of the men did eyeing him since long... But he never looked at any alpha since he feels that he had enough of bitter experiences in his life with that category people!!
So, he provided no glance to any of them them while exiting the place ..

" Hobi.. I am up to your company... Will you come out?" Hobi screamed  in happiness and sarcasm...

"Jinnie... Finally you remember, it is Friday!!"

"Shut up and join me..."

By the time Jin pulled his car over Hobi's, he was already standing near the gate, waiting for Jin with a delightful smile on his face!!!

He sat in the next seat to Jin and asked

"What's up babes?"

***"""

It's a small chapter...sorry for that.. next one will be longer and a roller coaster of emotions..get ready..

By the way, any thoughts???
Please vote and comment my loves..
.