Pervert!!

The coffee shop is crowded and noisy... People are busy in getting their food items to their tables...

Jin and Hobi occupied a table with their coffee cups and sandwiches
"I have so much to talk to you Jinnie...hope we can spend sometime together today" Hobi said... and observed that Jin is looking somewhere else and frowning...

"Pervert! " Suddenly Jin murmured in an annoyed expression...

"what happened?" He asked in a confusion and looked around but couldn't figure anything out.. Jin didn't answer him...
He peered at the other side while hinting Hobi to look there...

A man was sitting opposite to him and gazing at jin as if he wants to devour him!! He is giving Jin a very sharp and straight eye contact! Jin felt the heat of that gaze, as if it is burning holes in his face!!

"What makes one stare at strangers like that! What a flirt!!" Jin murmured feeling irritated....weirdly the so called pervert is so attractive and so good looking that Jin couldn't stop himself from looking back at him!

Hobi couldn't immediately see the person who Jin was calling a pervert! He had to turn 180 degrees and look at that direction to witness...

Hobi saw a very handsome person sitting on the next table with a smirk on his face... No doubt he was absolutely staring at Jin.. that person is also looking absolutely stunning in his white shirt and orange over coat and his black hair is silky with sexy pink lips tugged upwards...he seem to have the ability to shoot a soul piercing gaze to anyone that can intimidate and make the gaze's receiver flustered and blushed immediately like hell! Jin is the victim of that gaze now!! Beyond that, this man has a stylish body language that makes him look not only hot but a standout even in a huge crowd! That person is still staring at Jin shamelessly that he seem to have forgotten blinking eyes in a mesmerised state!! He suddenly looked at Hobi and smiled as if he realised something...

At first Hobi thought that Jin nicknamed him very rightly.. but later he also smiled at that person... Jin's eyes grew bigger looking at hobi's smile for that flirty beast ..
"Why do you smile when that idiot is flirting with me?! Have you lost your mind Hobi?" He whispered angrily while pinching him... Hobi whinced in pain but again looked at that flirt...

Jin's 'pervert' suddenly brought his tongue out from his slightly parted pretty lips, and touched with its tip to the left corner of his lower lip, narrowing his eyes to half! Simultaneously he ran his fingers through his silky hair and leaned back on his seat...This act was really hot as f...k and it made Jin's breath hitching and more uncomfortable...

"Hobi let's go..." Jin quickly tugged at hobi's sleeve and pulled him to emerge out from the coffee shop as if he is being chase by someone!!

"Let's finish the coffee Jin... What's the hurry?"
"Hobi... let's go to somewhere else and talk.. I am not comfortable here..." Jin whined..
Hobi smiled... to Jin's horror, he suddenly got up from his place reached the pervert and said....
"Dr.Taehyung.. will you stop teasing my friend now? I know you like teasing random people, but I won't allow you to do it with my Jinnie..." Jin's jaw dropped in surprise....
Hobi and his friend laughed loudly and hugged tightly...
"How are you Hobi?" He asked giving a firm shake hand to him while not stopping looking at Jin teasingly..

"I am good Doctor .. how are you? It's been a long time we met..." Hobi spoke to him affectonately...They both saw Jin who was in a jaw dropped condition... Hobi introduced both his friends to each other...

"Dr. Tae, this is Jin... My childhood buddy, my best friend and the new director of Jeon food corporation... and Jin please meet my old friend, Dr.Taehyung, he is the doctor who treated my mother's illness a few months ago and brought her back to life from a critical condition."

Jin forwarded his hand to shake it with Tae... he is still embarrassed for the situation created earlier between them...but Tae seemed to not care anything.. he shook his hand with Jin firmly and pressed it tenderly...now his eye contact is not intimidating or teasing...it is friendly and composed..

"I owe him so much for everything he has done for my mom Jin" Hobi confessed...
"That's wonderful of you doctor" Jin produced a sweet smile to Tae...

"That's nothing.. he is unnecessarily exaggerating things . As a doctor It's my duty..." Tae patted on Hobi's shoulders..Jin smiled again... Tae couldn't take his eyes off of jin....witnessing such beautiful smile...

"You know what Dr.Tae? Just now my friend has nicknamed you as Pervert..." Hobi laughed...
Jin pulled Hobi's sleeve, hinting him to stop embarrassing him more... He was terrified that this new acquaintance may take this remark seriously and feel bad..but Tae laughed off it...

"I am sorry for making you feel so Mr..."

"He is a Kim.. Kim seok Jin" Hobi said..

"Mr.Kim..." Tae called his name again...

"That's ok Doctor...I am sorry too to call you pervert...and I guess it is not my fault " Jin smiled timidly and mumbled...Tae looked at him with a smirk and spoke thoughtfully,

"Mr. Kim, you look so kind, sensitive at the same time Fragile.. how do you manage the responsibilities of a bigger corporation like Jeon's? I guess, being a director, you probably have to be much more tougher?" He said casually...

Jin was aghasted by Tae's remark!! What does he mean?!! how can he decide a person as fragile without knowing anything about him? How rude and judgemental?!' Jin got irritated...but he didn't let feelings be evident on his face...

"Fortunately I manage things well Doctor..... Anyway, I have work to do..if you excuse us, we would leave now... Anyway, nice meeting you sir, see you later..." Jin coldly said....
"Hobi let's go..." He hurried Hobi..
Hobi shrugged as if he understands Jin's mind and smiled at Taehyung...

"Ok doctor....Catch you soon..hope to see you again as early as possible..." he shook his hand with him once again and moved along with Jin...

"Bye Hobi....bye jin....".. Tae farewelled... Looking at Jin from behind!!

*******

"I don't like your friend Hobi...at first he was flirty and intimidating and later he names me fragile? How can he behave like this with me??" Jin sulked with Hobi... they are in a branded footwear showroom.. their shopping is going on after they moved from Tae ..

"Usually he is a bit straight forward in his way of talking Jin...he speaks what is in his mind without hiding anything..But it is his attitude... Sometimes I feel that he is better than those who are hypocrites..

".........."

"He is not a flirt jin .. probably, he must have thought that he can get entertained for sometime by teasing a stranger like you ..but once he realised that you are my friend, he stopped it... Didn't he?"
Hobi tried to justify Tae's behaviour...Jin didn't talk... He is still annoyed...

"But let me tell you Jinnie .Dr.tae is a very generous person just like you!! Every year he organises many free medical camps for poor and needy and provides free medicines and food to thousands of people that visit his camps....He also provides very big amount of money for charity trusts every year from his income... You rarely can see such kind personality.. don't take his words seriously buddy..." Hobi explained...

Jin was awe stuck for a minute... He wondered if Tae is the same wonderful personality, who was extremely flirty and naughty and judgemental with him sometime ago!! How many shades does this person hav?? What a duality?!
He still didn't respond to Hobi either positively or negatively to what hobi revealed to him about Tae.. but he got impressed by Tae!!
'Nice person...' he murmured without hobi noticing it..
'A good looking doctor with a kind heart and flirty behaviour....' Jin slightly smiled at his own thought and said,
"Let's buy these shoes..I like them..."
*******************