life is not easy-2

"Jungkook oppa!! We have to buy groceries from this list in the nearby market which is 20 miles away from here" Suyong handed Jungkook a piece of paper, on which a few items were mentioned to buy...
" Twenty miles away? Can't we buy any near?" He agape his mouth...

"No oppa! That is the closest one we have..."

Somehow, being a shopping freak, Jungkook thought it would be a better thing to do than chopping vegetables or cleaning the backyard....so he was okay with the duty he was given on second day of his stay in home....

"You have to drive us to the town... Anyway, I am so happy to go to town after a long time oppa.. that too with a sweet person like you!!" She announced Jungkook happily... she talks to him as if she knows him from ages!!

Although he was worried to drive on the dusty roads, he wanted to drive to see Suyongs happiness more! He started feeling a soft spot for her from the first ever minute he saw her! Moreover, Suyong is always a happy baby! That makes him feel that soft spot for her more! He has no clue as how she can be always cheerful and happy to work....

He was told that he has to drive the old truck in front of him, which looked as if it is at its death verge!! He felt that the vehicle may breakdown anytime on their way itself, since it looked rusty and seem to not have its servicing for years together!

He was terrified and didn't know whether he alone can drive this old grandma kind of vehicle or no!! But as soon as he learned that one of his company knows driving and would help him as per the need, he sighed in a relief...

However, the vehicle was not as bad as he thought since it was in a proper condition and didn't give as much trouble...
*******

Jungkook started silently observing the surroundings while driving... He contemplated as what he was doing for the past three days by obeying Jimin's words to win his love!!
He travelled miles of distance and came to a remote village, slept on an old and worn bed which was placed on the hard cold floor!! He showered in a place which can be barely named as a bathroom!! He had the most normal food that he never had to have before in his rich life!! He chopped vegetables along with cutting his finger!! cleaned the large back yard land of home, to make it cultivatable!! He lifted big rocks from coming a position of not even having a need of lifting his own water glass!! He drove an old rusty vehicle on these rusty paths to buy groceries for the people of the home!! Moreover, in these two days, he washed his clothes and cleaned his plate all by himself which he never even dreamed that he has to do in his life!!

He never obeys anyone's orders but now he is doing his work by obeying a ten years old orphan child, who is in dependent on Mrs.Senjun, due to losing her parents in a mining company's accident, when she was three!!

Jungkook sighed loudly and came back to the current situation as he was asked to park the medium size truck at the end of the street since they reached the market which was heavily crowded which is filled with buyers shouts, stink, dust, smog, and onlookers searching for their needed items.. it had shops in a row on both it's left and right sides of groceries, vegetables and fruits... They entered the street along with others...

One of the buyers in his companions entered a store where he regularly purchases the groceries for the home...he took the list from Jungkook and handed the list to the store owner as if it is a regular chore...

Jungkook was totally uncomfortable with that surroundings due to the dusty street and the huge pungent smell occurring from somewhere... The stink and harsh mixed smells started irritating his nostrils and his sense of smell!! He kept a kerchief to his nose and frowned..

He got suddenly startled since there was a loud scream came from his left side store!! It brought chills on his spine since a child started crying loudly.... Jungkook and his company looked at that side in fear.... there was a sudden crowd gathered too!! Jungkook was curious to know what happened there....

*********

He was driving back to the village holding a death silence in his heart, soul along in the vehicle... he never saw a child crying so much for food like that before!! His heart ached... but now he is a bit happy too for what he and Setting could do....

For all his life he never knew what poverty could be like!! But today he saw what it is and what's impact on people is!!
*******

The store owner was beating the small kid ruthlessly for stealing a loaf of bread from his store!! He was shouting and screaming at the kid using many abusive words...

The child was so skinny.. he hardly has any cloths, which were torn everywhere!! The kid seem to have his last and leftover life in his eyes that are desperate for the food!! Jungkook was scared that the kid may die if he even blinks for more times! As soon as he observed the store owner beating the poor skinny child, jungkook rushed into the store and tried to stop the old fat man from his attempts..

"Stop beating him, you moron!!.. Why can't you give the poor kid a loaf of bread when you are capable of doing it? He is after all a kid who is dying out of hunger... Do you need to be so merciless to him like this?"
He shouted at the store owner and pulled the child to the other side... he observed that the child didn't show any thankfulness to Jungkook for saving him, but keep staringooking at the bread with a hope to be able to take it!!

"Mister, If you are so kind, why don't you help him and people like him by spending some money instead of advising me?? I see such stupid kids everyday, who does nothing but stealing food from our stores!! if I keep giving alms to them everyday, then I should close my store soon...." He answered angrily to Jungkook...ok take this card and give him whatever he wants... Jungkook threw his card on the store owners face...he took the card, checked both sides of it and said...

"We don't use such plastic money here...you have to pay in cash..."

"This is the black card that is available to only celebrities and elite people of this country.... It is more valuable than a diamond.. why can't you access cash from it??.." Jungkook screamed in shock for his card being rejected! He saw the child who is still has his eyes on the bread!!he now knows well the impact of hunger on a person!! He experiencing it from the past two days from time to time!!

He bought a diamond pendent and a gold wrist watch to Jimin last month, using this card!! But the satisfaction that he got with those purchases for Jimin would never be equal with the amount of satisfaction he would have after buying buy this child that loaf of bread he is hoping for!!

Jungkook checked his pockets but he figured no cash in any of them!!his disappointment is reaching peaks now!!he felt so helpless for not being able to buy bread for that poor child!!

Suddenly he saw a hand holding some notes in front of him!! It was Suyong!

"Oppa! Buy him the bread with this money..." Her eyes shine bright just like two twinkling stars!!

"But.. if we use this money for such deeds other than purchasing groceries for the home, would your mother accept? Won't she scold you Suyong??" Jungkook turned worried...

"Oppa... This is the money was given to me as a gift by mother on my birthday! She told me to buy a toy for myself... But I didn't buy anything at that time!! See.. now it is useful like this!! I am happy for helping someone with this money oppa! Please buy him the bread..." She said cheerfully shoving the cash into jungkook's hands which turned him speechless...Jungkook teared up for the child's kind heart!

After a few seconds he gathered himself and bought the bread from the store owner and gave it to the poor child!! The happiness in the child's eyes was immeasurable and was equal to thousands sparkles they Jungkook could ever saw!! That gave him undescribable happiness and satisfaction!!

Before leaving the place,the child looked into Jungkook's eyes and later into Suyongs with an emotion that Jungkook wanted to imprint in his mind forever!! It was probably thankfulness or greatfulness or happiness or liveliness..whatever it was, it had a great impact on him!! The child uttered not even a single word but had said hundreds of words that Jungkook had never heard!! Each word has a positive vibe in it and moved Jungkook's heart from deep within!!

*********