new life

"Beautiful..." Namjoon licked his lips and murmured making sure Jungkook doesn't listen to him....
He is looking at the newly wedded couple... precisely Jin...
Jungkook seem to have no emotion towards this wedding and Jin doesn't want to show it, yet sadness peeps his face...
Jin's family is happy at the same time agitated.. still they are in hope that Jin knows how to handle the contract and his life... But they have no clue what evilness Jin is going to face after this marriage...
The only person who is extremely happy at the moment of taking Jin as his new family member to his home is Mr.Jeon...
His happiness has no boundaries now!

" Welcome master Jin!" 24 years Yejin, the head of housekeeping and kitchens bowed her head along with the rest of the servants and showed her happiness to welcome the new family member of the Jeons...
All the servants stared at Jin in an awe stuck condition.. his ethereal beauty mesmerised them.. they bit ears of each other in the discussion of how lucky Jungkook to have such pretty and calm natured husband... they felt that Jin's composed behaviour gives the evidence of his beautiful mind too...

Not Letting down their positive thoughts about him, Jin greeted all the servants and maids, the kitchen staff and their head Yejin with a lovely and soft smile while bending almost 90 degrees...his  kind nature, humbleness and  sweet smile earned him honour and love in the hearts of each of the workers within no time... Especially in the heart of Yejin..

Jin's luggage was kept in the bedroom of Jungkook... the room is decorated very beautifully for the new wedded couple.. walls are adorned with new romantic paintings...The room is spacious and luxurious..In the middle of the room the large bed and blue coloured soft satin bedsheets on top of it made him realise how much he was tired mentally and physically and reminded him that he needs a good nap...

Although he wanted it, Jin couldn't ask for a separate room.. he needs time to earn or feel trust about his husband.. he needs to have some privacy for that... he prefers a separate room for time being. But he was scared as what Jinkook or his father in law might think of him and felt that it may sound weird to look for privacy in his husband's place...he unconsciously bit his lower lip in his thoughts and looked around in the room once Jungkook shut the door behind him and came sat on the bed....

Arriving to the new place if his husband and parent in law, Jin couldn't immediately decide whether he can act freely or no.. he controlled his urge to lie down on the vast bed and sleep...he withdrew the idea to even talk to Jungkook who is in the same room sitting on the bed bending backwards on the strength of his palms.. He is intensely staring at Jin, which is making Jin flustered.. but to avoid the gaze, he started examining the premises...

The balcony of their bedroom welcomed him with a beautiful scenery of green woods and chirping birds... in the balcony he could see something that made him immediately happy!  the  swing that was  made with cane and hung in the balcony to the roof, made him really happy at the very site, since he loved the thought of sitting in it and reading his favourite books peacefully...

Sweetly smiling face of Jin intrigued Jungkook to know what made him so happy... He couldn't stop himself to admire the purity of that smile...
Suddenly Namjoon's words echoed in his mind

"You seem to have not seen such luxurious surroundings in your life? Does my house make you realise how rich are we are? Now you must be happy to be a part of this luxurious life" Jungkook voice sounded sarcasm and proud simultaneously...

Jin was about to mouth a sharp retort.
But he controlled himself.. he swallowed his pride and looked at Jungkook smiling..
"I was always happy in the kind of life I lead till now Mr Jeon.. but yes, I admit that I hadn't seen such beautiful and rich surroundings earlier... Being a part of your life, I am much more happy to have this luxurious life.."  he tried to pacify his husband's ego without losing the smile...

Jungkook's judgemental remark about Jin's previous life and his harsh comment on his character cussed deep into Jin's heart... Now Jin knows his life is  not going to be easy with a rude and rigid person like Jungkook who believes that Jin is just a gold digger!

But Jin didn't want to show that he is hurt...the evidece of his hurt will give Jungkook a sadistic pleasure and may encourage him to continue to hold the same attitude towards jin...

Jin decided to be thick skinned until he can change the perception of Jungkook towards him..
Jin has determined to teach Jungkook what a sweet and trusted relationship  is of a husband and wife...jin has decided that he should treat Jungkook like a child until his jk learns all needed good things to be a good husband, precisely a good human being. He knows that Jungkook couldn't learn to be a kind and sweet person due to the early death of his mother, negligent parenting of his father, and over pampering circumstances... All these things lead him for nothing but to be a  spoilt child... A brat after all...

Jin wants his husband to realise what humbleness is, what it is to live like a trustworthy person to his spouse,  what greatness lies in a husband and wife's relationship, how a family is built on the basement of trust and belief in each other each other..

Jin was raised in a sweet and happy family that he knows all these family values very well...so he doesn't want to get anger for the treatment he is receiving from Jungkook....he might get the same  from him until Jungkook realises what kind of person Jin is...so he wants to not react much to jungkook's sarcasm...

On the other hand, Jungkook got infuriated for the cool and composed answer he received from Jin for his sarcastic comment ...he doesn't want Jin to be maturely behaving.. from now, he needs to plot better to make jin go crazy with his behaviour... He needs Jin to beg him to leave him alone and never look back at him... He will be as vicious as possible to break Jin to any extent in order to get rid of this marriage... Jungkook smirked for his sadistic thoughts...probably his father's adamant decision for Jungkook to marry Jin has developed this kind of hatred towards Jin!! Moreover, Jimin's being upset due to this marriage is also pissing him off ... But in reality, Namjoon's wicked influence is higher on him at this moment which he doesn't realize!!

*************************************
Jungkook left for his friends house without any delay after a few minutes of their arrival to Jeons mansion in the afternoon....Jin was alone and started feeling lonely... He doesn't know how his life is going to be with Jungkook...he was deep in thoughts...

"Master Jin.. what do you want us to prepare for the dinner tonight?" Yejin smiled and asked Jin who was watching the woods that are showing up in a distance from his balcony.. he got startled for a second for the unexpected voice he heard from behind...
Jin tried to hide his flinching, while turning, and smiled at her...
"Anything is fine Ms. Yejin..."
" I am sorry to startle to you master Jin.. actually Mr.Jeon wants me to take instructions from you from today onwards, before preparing any of the meal, and sir...please call me Yejin..."
Jin smiled and looked at her beautiful face fondly.. he always wished for a girl sibling.. if she existed, she would have looked probably like Yejin he thought...

"Call me Jin ..no need of hinourifics Yejin.." she happily smiled and bowed down as if it is fine for her...

She is a 25 year old beautiful young lady who is serving this family for the past five years, after her mother's death... Mr Jeon never treated her as a maid. He always given her good respect and love.. he helped her to complete her culinary degree as well! so she never wanted to look for a better option of career although she has a culinary degree in her hand!
Now Jin's sweet nature is making her much more happy to serve this family...
"I want to cook Yejin!" Jin said happily.. he loves cooking.
"No mast....No Jin...today , Mr.Jeon has invited a few guests for dinner. .the party is in the honour of his new son in law...that is you.. so you cannot cook today.. please be ready for the dinner which will be sharp at 7:30pm."Jin pouted..
" Can I cook tomorrow at least?" Yejin smiled and said.."
"Sure Jin .. it's your house, your family and we are your servants.. you can do anything you want and you can order us to do what you want us to do.."
"Oh.. common.. let's be friends... Yejin.. please don't be so formal" Jin pouted again...
She smiled lovingly and said,
"Sure Jin.. please come down by 7:30."