Sweet Home...

Jungkook sighed hard soon after reaching that remote village in the province of Busan... He had to travel seven long hours from Seoul in multiple means of transportation to reach here! After getting down from the bus, he started walking, not exactly knowing how long he has to walk and where is his destination!

**********

The sun was setting and appearing like a giant red Apple! The site was so beautiful but it was ignored by Jungkook, since he was completely exhausted! He was unable to pay attention to such details of nature now due to exhaustion, although he was initially cheerful to walk on the paths besides the large green fields, while observing the sweet chirping of beautiful birds. After entering the village he was amused by the lined up green tall trees beside every path path which were appearing like soldiers that guard the country.... After walking a long way, he became so tired that he was desperate to reach the address given to him.... he was not cheerful anymore.

He contemplated about the conditions of all such villages of country which appeared to him like an orphan today due to their lack of facilities like regular power supply, proper water supply, good transportation facilities, measures of cleanliness, proper public toilets, health centres and schools!!  The roads are mere dusty paths. Vehicles to commute is a rare facility here!

Some sort of worry started occupying his mind... he felt that he cannot even stay for a single day here, while the real challenge was to stay here for a week days in a house! he started  questioning his life choices like  accepting such challenge to win jimins love because It is...no doubt... really a big deal for him now in this remote place!

****************
'The home' is a large old house that is half collapsed with a shakled compound wall encircling it. It stood as an embodiment of poverty of inferior people who Jungkook hates a lot!!

It  is an orphanage which is giving shelter to almost 60 kids and a few old people too.. he could see a few kids playing in the front yard.. They are of all ages starting from 1 year to 12 years...

At his arrival, he saw a forty year old woman sitting in a chair at the entrance door of the home, doing multi tasking of watching the playing kids and reading a book! Her face looked pretty at the same time reflecting her kind nature, peacefulness and her intellect! Jungkook entered the gate of compound wall and greeted her...

"Good evening miss!" She saw him lowering her spectacle and wished him back with a smile but didn't see any smile on his face as a reflection...

Sejun is a beautiful lady of 43 but looks like 50 due to the burden she shoulders  in raising all 60 children and the old people if the home!  She has to act as both mother and father to all of those innocent kids and daughter and son to all old people... she has to keep working on arranging funds to fulfill their basic needs like food, clothing and shelter alongside giving the kids the education!!but she never took a back to face any challenges.. that earned her great respect in the society, which is absolutely unknown thing to Jungkook...

Jungkook came to a conclusion that this stay will give an opportunity for the organiser to beg him money before he leaves this place, which he may not grant except for paying for his stay!

He introduced himself in such a way that she got a glimpse of his proud personality and unpleasant and demanding attitude!

He learned that her name is Senjun and she is the organiser of the home! Although Jungkook didn't understand why Jimin wanted him to go to this home, he couldn't think of the matter, since he was very tired and stressed by the time he reached the place...

In the very first conversation itself with her, Jungkook learned that Mrs. Senjun wouldn't like, if people call the home as an orphanage!She calls it as home...he mentally rolled his eyes making sure her not to learn his sarcastic feeling on face...

'Calling an orphanage 'a home' doesn't make it a real home' He thought...

He was offered a chair to sit which  seemed old and feared him to get broken anytime, if he places his entire weight on it.. so he made sure to sit at the edge of it!

"Jimin told me that you would stay a week days here... I wonder what's the reason a rich person made such a decision to stay in our poor old house" 

" Actually..."

"That's fine mr. Jungkook... you don't have to disclose it to me... I appreciate your decision and would like to tell you that you can stay but I doubt that you would feel comfortable here!"
Mrs.Senjun said in a smile..

"I have no other go but staying here Mrs. Senjun .. please arrange a place for me to stay here for one week... I can arrange the fund you ask for my stay here" Jungkook said in a cold voice which was certainly not the attitude he was supposed to hold!

Mrs.Senjun looked at him thoughtfully and just nodded to herself as if she knows how to deal with people like him who hold pride of their richness.. she knew that Jimin sent him for some reason like that! So she spoke in a stern voice...

"Mr.Jungkook! Your stay here will not cost you anything but your work... Our home has place only for them, who are not lazy and goof around and respect our principles.... If you want to stay here, then this entire week you have to work hard and earn your food and other facilities like every other member of the house... it's the rule being followed by everyone in the home including me since ages... If you are interested in what I said, then you can stay here for as long as you want.. or else you can start immediately so that you will not miss the last bus that can take you out from this village..." she smirked and closed the book that she had in her hand, as if there is nothing else to talk or negotiate with her!

Jungkook has  gritted his teeth for the way Mrs. Senjun talked to him!!
He wanted to yell at her for being rude to him and leave the place . He started feeling like puking and butterflies in his stomach!!

First of all, he was fully exhausted by the time he reached the home! Secondly a new biological feeling he started experiencing that he never had much from his childhood and that is... hunger!!He kept licking his dried lips since he felt extremely thirsty while he was desperate to eat something! He was so tired and badly needed  a shower or at least to use the toilet immediately! Later he wants to have some place to rest and sleep!! But nothing seem to be easy to access here...

After reaching and meeting senjun, in the sweet home, he turned much more worried for having accepted the challenge! On the day of his arrival itself, he started feeling everything in sweet home as unbearable! The name of the orphanage didn't match with anything available there!  He felt everything  pathetic in the home!

"Jungkook...I will wait for you... If you stay there for a week and comeback with a smile on your face, I am ready to do anything for you..but if you fail to stay there for the said duration and come back even a day before than a week, then remember that you need not come to me since you failed in taking the challenge which makes you lose me forever!!

....One more thing... In this one week of your stay there, you cannot abuse anyone physically or mentally.... Moreover, you have to obey anything and everything said by Mrs.Senjun...."

the words of Jimin echoed in his ears...

**********