I love you....(m)

Warning of smut...

"How can you be so beautiful babe?"
Tae pecked Jin's soft pink lips quickly.. Jin is beneath him on the bed....Jin didn't speak anything but gave a lovely smile to Tae....

Tae couldn't control anymore looking at that pretty smile... He wants Jin now badly.... He crashed his lips with Jin's... The soft plump lips were really sweet and driving him crazy... He sucked those lips as if they are plum fruits, while listening to the sweet moans produced by Jin in ecstasy....

He looked into Jin's beautiful doe eyes with so much of love and kissed on his forehead and eyes...Jin smiled at him and encircled his hands around Tae's neck... he lifted his head up and continued kissing on Tae's lips longingly.. then it was Tae's turn moan sweetly while kissing Jin back...

"Will you ever stop loving me Tae?" Jin stopped kissing and asked. He then sounded like a sweet child to Tae!

"No my love .. I will never stop loving you my babe.. how can I stop loving you when I can't find myself anywhere else but in you? " He questioned Jin back caressing Jin's black silky soft hair...

Jin couldn't speak anything as he was chocked in happiness.. Tae once again started planting kissed all over Jin's beautiful face...he licked Jin's red ear lobe slightly, making Jin shiver with pleasure...the sweet sound from jin turned him on more... Tae's hardened member urged him to give release, while he figured Jin being hard too... He couldn't resist anymore from touching Jin...he moved down and started unbuttoning Jin's white shirt quickly.... As the buttons were hard to remove he cursed them and ripped the shirt apart while sucking on Jin's neck... He sucked so hard that Jin whinced in both pain and pleasure....

Tae started sucking his chest and neck and marked on his white smooth silky skin with purple hickeys everywhere ... He has gone crazy while sucking Jin's buds, as Jin has the loud moans of an ecstatic condition...
" Chant my name baby..." He sucked more on Jin's left nipple while pinching the right one tenderly giving Jin more and more pleasure..now Jin's throat is moving as if it was thirsty.... He wants Tae to touch him more...
"T..tae..."
"Yes my baby boy..?"
"Please Touch me more...."
"What else you want my sweet?"
"Eat me Tae..."
"No doubt...I will babe...." He licked on Jin's belly and circled his tongues tip around Jin's Belly button...
"Aghhhhhh...." Jin gasped in more ecstasy...
"Call me daddy baby boy...." Tae demanded....
"Daddy.. take me now...." Jin whined... He wants more pleasure now... He can't wait anymore from being touched on his hard part...

Tae is looked at the pleasure Jin is feeling and smiled.. although he was in need of going inside jin... he wants to be gentle to jin....his utmost priority is now to give pleasure to his love..
He went down and unzipped Jin..he removed the boxers and set Jin's hard member free... And smiled at Jin ... Jin was shy so he closed his face with both his hands ...
Tae took both Jin's hands off of Jin's face and said...don't hide that prettiness from me my love .. I want you to feel comfortable and pleasure... Don't be shy...he started pumping at Jin's length while Jin removed Tae's shirt not failing to produce sweet moans in pleasure that was being given by Tae...
Suddenly Jin felt a heavy wave of pleasure occuring all over his body as soon as Tae mouthed his cock... Tae licked the tip and moving his mouth at Jin's length...
"AHH...Tae....fuck... Ahhh...."Jin's breath hitched...

Jin started moaning loudly again with too much of pleasure.. it became unbearable for him so he tugged his hands on the bedsheet and pressed his head on the pillow and was moving his hip upwards along the rhythm of Tae...

"..da.... daddy..aaaahhh.... I....I am... Cumming...I am cumming...." Jin screamed clutching on Tae's hair in his fingers with one hand....
Tae didn't leave Jin's member in spite of the warning...he continued...

Soon Jin came, and almost fainted in pleasure...
Tae smiled at his loves condition.. he applied generous amount not lube on his hard member.. he could see the beautiful pink hole of Jin that was clenching and inviting him to in....he pushed his two fingers which made Jin close his mouth from screaming in pain bringing him to his conscious......Tae became more gentle and inserted another finger very slowly.... Jin eventually adjusted to the moment and rhythm...and started feeling pleasure in the place of pain....

Tae removed his fingers now and pushed his hard member into the hole that made Jin flinch and scream again....

I love you Jin" Tae muttered while thrusting him hard.....

******"""

" I love you Jin..... Love yoyu.....Ahhhh..." Tae shouted in his dream and suddenly woke up...he realised that the entire thing is just a dream.... meanwhile, His erected member was in need of freedom so it became so painful....Tae then had to move to the bathroom hurriedly..

His bangs are drenched in sweat... He unzipped his pants and started quickly giving storks on his member since that is yhe only the way he can get relief from this pain...

After a few minutes he released and found the relief....he washed his hands and returned to his bed...

Sitting on the bed, Tae contemplated over the dream..... He just met jin once in the coffee shop....then why such wet dream with him?!!he didn't find the answer....

Of course he was mesmerised by the beauty of Jin.. Jins beauty is extraordinary.. his charm can make anyone fall for him!! When he first saw him at the coffee shop, thinking of him as a stranger, he decided to tease and slowly find his whereabouts! So that he can get acquaintance with him and become a friend that was the intension... But he didn't think anything sexually about him!! He knows that there are hundreds of people ready to throw themselves over Tae if he agrees.. but Tae never felt such attraction towards anyone that he is feeling now towards Jin Today...may be this dream is the result of the same thing... Some pleasant feeling occupied his mind now... Is this love?
Tae questioned himself... He hit in his head smilingly and told himself...
"This jin is is something!!"
it's not just Jin's precious beauty that attracted him but something else, he still has to know what is that something else!!!
He thought that whatever it is, he is attracted to Jin.... This dream is the evidence for that he thought..
***********