save me..

Two years later....one morning...Jeon's house....

The child looked at himself in the mirror and wore the spectacles which adorned his pretty blue eyes recently!! he made sure to comb his hair in the way his appa used to comb it once upon a time!! Recalling things about his appa makes him always have tears in his eyes!!

"appa..where are you? Why did you choose to leave me appa?! Weren't I a good boy??"he murmured and gulped the painful lump in his throat! tears rolled as usual! But he doesn't want someone to see his crying, so he wiped his tears quickly...

It's been long time that his appa left the family and vanished suddenly on one of the unfortunate nights!! No one knows where did he go!! His dad searched for him everywhere!! But his appa was unfound!!

Joy knows how much he and his father misse? They miss him terribly!! Awfully!!

After his appa left the house two years ago, his dad and grand paa also cried for days together for him!! His dad used to hug his clothes and cry so much! He used to do a lot of sleep talk too while taking his appas name all the time and crying in his deep slumber!! He became a drunkard at one point of time and used to shout at him and his grand paa too!! He used to always be terrified and cry for his Jin appa! He used to feel angry on some unknown entity who took his appa away from him!!

Tae uncle told him that his father is sick due to his appas absence!! Probably that's why, his dad didn't sleep or eat for months together!! Later his dad was taken to psychiatrist by Tae and hobi uncles for his mental and physical health.. at times yoongi uncle also used to come and check his business deals  in order to help his grand paa in the business!!

Of course his grand paa became ill too at one point of time! But he started going to office after he recovered, since there was no other choice he had!!

When he asked his grand paa why he is working hard at this age and what happens if they don't take care of business, he told him that the company has to be taken care of and saved, otherwise thousands of employees will not be able to earn their bread because they are completely dependent on the company for their jobs and company's growth is depended on the welfare of the employees!

Once he understood what his grand paa told him, he promised him to study well  and take care of the company once he is grown up big!

eventually, his dad also  recovered to their fortunes!!

He doesn't know what happened but one day, his dad came home  from office in the mid of the office hours and cried so much by hugging him tighter!! Then he promised him to take care of his family and joy well! And he stood on his promise since then!!  His father then stopped drinking and being a happy dad for the past one year!

Since then his dad is being in the rolls of both his appa and dad!! Because of his dad's love, he is able to forget his appa temporarily at least and study well these days!

However some of his classmates say that his dad is famous for his great business skills, his biggest company, handsome personality and for many more good things!!  So, boys and girls dream to marry him and try to become his appa or eomma!! But he knows that his dad never wants to marry anyone!! He always love his Jin appa and living by  reminiscing him!

Joy came out of his thoughts with the continuous honking of the car!! He immediately collected his bag and moved out...

"Dad! Stop honking... My ears are broken with that sound.... Anyway, I am ready..." He shouted!! He looked and couldn't stop admiring  his dad looks because he was looking as usual very handsome in that tucked white shirt into the black pants in a formal style!