An unwanted turn...

Marriage contract
To whom so ever it may concern

This contract is drafted in the name of Mr.Jeon Jungkook, the alpha groom of the marriage, the one and only son of Mr.Jeon Jung( the Owner of Jeon food supplies). It is written for Mr.Kim Soekjin, the omega groom- son of Mr.Kim Te-yung, (the retired Physical education teacher of ST.Pauls govt.high school), regarding a few concerns of Mr.Jungkook, related to their married life. This marriage contract is drafted to get the consent of Mr.Kim Seokjin on the concerns of his alpha groom. It holds no other meaning except a notion of avoiding unwanted consequences that may occur as a result of this marriage.
(I am sorry I don't know how such things are drafted -author)

The Omega groom, Kim seokjin have to follow the instructions drafted in this documents in the favour of The Alpha groom Mr.Jeon Jungkook, in order to have a pleasant and happy married life with him.

1. He shouldn't conceive before one year of their married life, for which he must follow the methods of birth control under any circumstances.

2.Incase if conceiving due to failure of the contraceptives or by any means, he would accept to get the pregnancy aborted.

3. He should not interfere in Mr.Jungkook's choices including his extra martial interests in this one year.

4. He mustn't fail to attend any of his husband's primary needs including food, sex, housekeeping, laundry, office work etc.

5. Incase of conceiving and not willing to get aborted in the said one year time, He cannot name the child after Jeons, since the contract gives authority to Mr.Jeon Jungkook to file and divorce with Mr. SeokJin. Filing a divorce is considered Mr.Kim Seok Jin as a failure to follow the instructions in marriage contract.

6. Incase of Mr.Kim Seok Jin's failure in following any of the above instructions, he will be considered as inadequate to continue in the married life with Mr.Jungkook, therefore, he will be divorced and will not be compensated with any material advantages thereafter.

Proposed by
Signature of Mr.Jingkook.

Agreed by
Signature of Mr.Kim SeokJin

†*********************************
Authors POV
A few minutes ago Jungkook entered the
dressing room of Jin. On his way, he read the drafted points thoroughly standing in one place and felt satisfied.

He felt no conscience about how cruel the idea that he is trying to experiment on Seokjin, just to get rid of him as soon as possible! Jungkook is least bothered about what will be the mental condition of Jin after reading the points in the contract. He walked into Jin's room, as if he is in the spell of the idea of not entertaining a gold digger like him! Yes! That's what jungkook's opinion is about Jin! He is now extremely judgemental towards Jin that he forgot or became blind to how Jin impressed his father Jeon, with his good nature and conduct and made him walk to their home to ask for his hand for Jungkook!

Jungkook has no clue as how much this cruel thought may hurt Seokjin psychologically, or what effect it will show on him after their Marriage or after the break up of their marriage, in case it happens!
Whatever, Jungkook is not bothered about Jin..
***"****************
"Hi!"
Jungkook smiled sweetly at Jin..
He alone knows that his smile has sweet venom in it that can ruin Jin's life now!

"Hello!"Jin shyly smiled and bowed.
Jungkook annoyed for even that mannerly sweet gesture of Jin.

Jin's beauty is mesmerising to him but his sweetness is unbearable for Jungkook.

Meanwhile jin continued worshipping the guy with his whole heart again, who stood dignifiedly, right infront of him! For the past ten days, he is doing the same!! Jungkook is looking extremely hot his white wedding suit... Indeed, he is very good looking, that he can make anyone fall for him just with a glance. Jin knows it well. Jungkook's muscular six pack body can make any person go crazy for him!. In his firm, everyone dreams about getting a date with Jungkook! there are thousands of people who Jin knows, are very much ready to throw themselves at the feet of Jungkook, if he agrees for that.... that's why, It is still unbelievable for Jin that he is getting married to such hotty!

"Hello Jin! Can I have your attention for a minute? Cause I have to ask you for something..." Jungkook tried to bring Jin out of his thoughts by patting slightly on his shoulders... Jin realised that he was staring at Jungkook, so he smiled and blushed deep red and put his head down in shame..'wait what he wants to ask for at this moment?' he couldn't imagine and blushed more...

But Jungkook paid no mind to all these sensitive feelings of Jin that were readable on Jin's face clearly..
He is almost insensible to these sweet nothings now.
He is in deep thought. What if Jin rejects to sign it? Of course Namjoon trained him as how to talk and get the contract signed by Jin at any cost... Still Jungkook is a bit nervous!

"What is it Mr.Jeon?" Jin asked him in a sweet smile...'this sweet smile of yours is a sort of curse for my heart Jin..don't smile like that to me ever'.. Jungkook thought staring at Jin for almost a minute and handed him the document to his hand...now his gaze is serious and stern..

Jin took that paper and started reading it...

As on he started reading the points one by one, his face turned paler, losing its glow. He felt dried throat and butterflies in stomach with anxiety. His legs got weakened and made it difficult to stand for him. His pink beautiful lips started quivering while tears were welling up and rolling down to his chest from the top of his pretty cheeks. He felt the pain of an unseen daggers stabbing in his stomach! He didn't understand whether it was a prank being played by Jungkook or something else.

"Mr.Jeon what is this?"he sounded weak to his own self ...
"You read it.. it is clear and self explanatory.. so I don't think I have to explain you again about it..." Jungkook said in a harsh tone that was difficult for Jin to digest..
"This means, you don't like me at all..you are marrying for the sake of your father...not because you have your consent for this marriage... right?" Forgetting to wipe his tears, Seokjin questioned Jungkook in an agonised tone...

"See Jin.. I know that my father got impressed by all cool(sounding sarcastically) characteristics of your personality... So he wanted me to get married to you.. but personally my choices are different...Still I don't want to disappoint him by denying this marriage with you since I know how much he likes you.. it is no more a surprise for me that he loves you more than me some times!! Also I don't want to put him down since I love him so much and know that he has given a word to your family about our marriage..but what if I can't enjoy my married life with you in the way I want ? I am a person of demanding good amount of clarity in each of my actions and thoughts... Therefore, after thinking so much, I came up with this idea. It harms nothing to you, if you believe me. Just sign it.. " he explained what is in his mind casually, as if it is nothing serious...
*****************************************