the truth...

The sun was to set... he already turned into a giant orange fruit...the colour of the Sun was reflecting in the sad eyes of the person who sat on the bench while witnessing the beautiful sky...those eyes were fill of life once upon a time! But now they look lifeless, with a great hint of sadness!!

His face is gloomy as if he lost everything of his life! Yet he was glowing with his handsome face and manly physic! All in all, that person is looking very hot with a few tattoos on his right arm and at the back of his palm!! People seem to be curious to learn about those tattoos, especially about the letter 'J' on his right hand's ring finger! Probably that letter indicates something very significant in his life!!

Suddenly his phone buzzed....he saw the name...Dr.Taehyung!!!!

"Hi Tae...how are you doing? I am sorry,
I couldn't call you of late due to heavy work..by the way,  how is Jimin?...a-and... H-how is Jin??? " His voice trembled a bit unknowingly... with the learning of the shakiness in Jungkook's voice,  Tae smiled the other side....

"We are all fine Kookie...and let me answer to what you are going to ask too!!  Your sone Joy and your father Jeon are also doing well..." Jungkook smiled sweetly yet sadly...

"Thank you for being kind to me Dr.Taehyung and informing me about them from time to time, in spite of knowing that Jin may cut his friendship with you anytime, once he learns about your friendship with me!! also thank you for supporting them in my absence!!
I don't think that I deserve this much of your and Jimin's kindness..." Jungkook's eyes teared up and voice chocked in pain...

"Don't say that Jungkook... You deserve every good thing in your life and you have done nothing wrong to feel guilty or to be punished!! I know how much pain you are going through!! I wish that the truth will be learnt by his everyone very Soon...but, until then, you have to be patient enough and not lose hopes..." Tae tried to console and fill courage in Jungkook...

The soft words from Tae made Jungkook spill more tears of sadness... He mourned soundlessly over the phone!!... He took out the kerchief to wipe his eyes and nose and did that with right hand and spoke holding the phone on his left hand...

"I don't know what can I do to make everything right in my life, Tae! I don't know how can I make my father and Jin realise that I am not the one who killed Jin's parents and caused an abortion to him!I am so unfortunate that Sejun is in coma for all these years, who can tell them the truth that I am not the one who caused the accident!!

I am so done with my own life tae....I feel like putting a full stop to it now!!... I am abandoned by my husband, I am disowned by my father...I can't see the adopted son of my husband!! Yes, I agree that my earlier behaviour was the reason for their conviction, that I am the conspirator for whatever happened to Jin's family!! But I cry as why cannot they listen to me for once at least?!! Why don't they want to dig the matter into deeper and know the truth!

How can they both decide that I manipulated and influenced the witnesses in the court to get proved myself as innocent? How can they believe that Namjoon is innocent who in reality killed Jin's parents?!!" Tae could not answer anything but to listen to Jungkook with loads of pity and a heavy heart...

"I know Tae, that Jin had to go through so much of mental and physical trauma, that occurred due to his parents' death and his abortion, but it's not Jin alone,
I lost my child too! Am I not at lose of so many things in my life?am I not a human? Am I literally a monster to endure a these with a stone like heart?!

If not immediately, why couldn't they give me a chance to speak to them and tell them the truth?? Why didn't they talk to me even after they learning what court had said? When the court has defined me as an innocent person, why am I not an innocent for them?? why don't they two understand that our laws are so strong and strict against convicts and for to the innocent?!!

Having done nothing to anyone, I am still enduring every kind of loss in my life Tae!! I am so done with my life...." Jungkook cried louder this time, drenching Tae's heart in grief...

"Why don't they listen to my version? Every human does commit mistakes!!
But doesn't he or she deserve a chance to be heard and explained about self? Even the court did give me an opportunity to put forth my version of truth before straight away deciding me as a guilty... The court looked into the matter deeply and realized that I am not the real culprit but that bastard Namjoon!! Then why not my own family members learn about that?" His eyes turned redder with devastation and  pain that rose in him reached its peaks...

"Jungkook... Don't be in despair... I am sure, one day......" Jungkook didn't let him finish his words....

" What are sure of Tae? Are you sure of Jin and my father accepting me into their lives again? When you knew that on the day of accident to Jin's family, I spoke to Yoonsun about the person named 'Sejun' and his Family' who were not the parents of Jin but they were the relatives of Namjoon, then why couldn't you make Jin and my dad realise about the same?"

"Because, they were sent to somewhere else by Namjoon that I couldn't trace them Jungkook..."

**********

After disconnecting the call with Jungkook in a heavy heart, Tae recalled his conversation with Jungkook at the time of Jungkook's release from Jail... He was released for not having committed  the crime of killing Jin's parents!! Still Jin and Jungkook's father believed that Jungkook was the person who committed it!! It is because, Namjoon made them feel that Jungkook simply threw money and bought the police and influenced the witnesses while manipulating  all the proofs that can get him caught as the real culprit!!

*******

"Jungkook...I am happy that you are innocent!! Jimin kept telling me this!! I tried to convey the same to Jin and your father too!!  but Jin made it clear that if I bring your name into any of our conversations, he would cut my and Jimin's friendship with him!! So I am unable to discuss anything... But trust me, I am trying to tell them the truth..."

"I know Tae!! It's not easy to change Jin's and my father's mind now... Namjoon filled their minds with all those thoughts, that would always potentially show me to them as only a villian!!

I am so unfortunate that Sejun also went into coma after giving the witness as how Namjoon's people came to their home and tried to kill them...had Jin not gone through an abortion at that time, he and my father would have been present there, and knew the truth from his brother's  own words!! They think that I manipulated the recording of his brother's voice too!!

Sejun clearly told how his parents and him tried to escape by getting into their car and how Namjoon's  men chased them and crashed their car to kill them!! Jin didn't believe that the recorded witness was his brother's, although court accepted it as his brothers voice through the technology!!

Yoonsun was a person of Namjoon and he conspired with Namjoon to make me speak about Namjoon's relatives whose names were just same like Jin's family members!!! I spoke Yoonsun to threat that family of Namjoon's relatives to buy their all shares away, and to withdraw our business from their company, which will cause Namjoon and them a great business loss!! I told the same thing to Yoonsun, that my business withdrawal and buying their shares away will teach them a lesson!! But it sounded different to the innocent Hobi, who heard our words from hiding us!! Yoonsun's real plan was the same that someone listens to me and misunderstand my words as if I am going to harm Jin's family!!

But by then, no one knows the truth that Namjoon made Yoonsun to provoke me about his relatives family and make me utter those names so that hobi will hear everything and assume that I am planning to harm Jin's parents!!
Once their plan went success, Namjoon sent his men to kill Jin's parents on the very same day, which will gave initially a witness to everyone that I am the culprit... To my unfortunate fate, Namjoon was successful with his plan and throw me into the hell of this lonely life!!