a story that cannot be named!!

Jungkook  has no idea what to do now... He needs to talk to Jin.. right now....very badly! Desparately!!....he  looked at the couple whose eyes are lying on him consolingly! Because,  Just now Tae informed him about Jin's fertility report... Jungkook looked at Tae in shock!! His throat went dry...

"I.is it real?" He just asked in a teared up condition.. tae nodded head consolingly and patted Jungkook...
Jungkook tears are welling up.. he is crying like a child now!

"It is all my fault... My own fault..all my old sins are making me pay one by one..I dont know what to do... I don't know if jin will accept the truth now in this condition....."he sobbed more...

" Jk... What are you talking about? Calm down... What sin? What truth??" Tae didn't understand one word!!

"Tae... Joy...Joy.."his cries didn't let him speak..

"What is with joy Jungkook? Tell.me..."

"JOY IS MY OWN SON TAE!..."

"WHAT!!?" Tae and jimin mouths went agape!! They took some time to process it!!

"But....but....who is his appa..?" Jimin looked suspeciously at him..

" Not appa jimin....He has mother... It's Lisa.."

Jungkook didn't wait anymore.. he just revealed the secret about Joy to the couple including everything!

Tae and Jimin mouths still are agape!! They looked at each other... They went through so many emotions!! Tae didn't know what to say, while Jimin murmured something...

Jungkook looked at him...

"What will you do now Jungkook? You still want to hide it from jin?" He asked in an infuriated to expression...

"....."

"How can you do this to Jin, Jungkook? And  Why did you do it?? !!" He screamed...

"Not knowing  Joy as your blood, Jin is raising your child innocently and carefully with all his love and affection... He thinks that kid is his life!! He is pouring his heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears for raising him!!

And you on the other side, made sure that your kid went into the lap of your innocent husband who was not ready to accept you at that time?!!

Not only that, You used me, my mother, and Tae too in this procedure!!"

"I...I .." Jungkook couldn't still speak anything!!

"You never told us any of these things... Whats the fuck with you, bloody bastard?!"
Jimin raised his tone with a red face in anger...tae stopped him from letting Jimin slap Jungkook...but he is no lesser angered!!

" Jungkook... jimin is right...I too feel that You betrayed us too!  You deliberately made this arrangement of joy going to Jin, just to capture jin from every side!! Why didn't  you tell this to him before?? Now Jin can neither can leave the child... nor he can raise him with all those positive feelings, after knowing that he is your kid and born a whore like Lisa!" Tae just turned his face in an aversion towards Jungkook

Jimin wondered that his mother kept the secret even from him!! She didn't share the truth with her own son, because she promised it to Jungkook not to reveal it to any one!

They are sitting in the living room of Tae and Jimin..... he is worried about Jin so much now!

He knows how much Jin went through in his life! Jimin has seen nobody like jin, who have gotten through so many challenges and torments given by the life, people and circumstances l!!

His husband reveals jins infertility report too now!!

Jungkook cried and cried till his heart is fully broken! Now the couple dont even know whether to feel really happy that Jin and Jungkook has at least Joy or to feel sad that the child of Jungkook and lisa is only the hope of ray of Jin!

******