ugghhh...

Jin's POV...

"Papa.. enough of cooking now....you look tired trying all those silly recipes.. listen to me..  come out of kitchen..you should rest now..." I almost yelled at my father-in-law! He just smiled and turned his face into the bowl of batter. then,
He pisses me off at times like a child these days! As my second trail I turned to Dr.Taehyung who is much busier than my father in law in melting chocolate.. his face looks tired yet a smile is fixed on his pink pretty lips...

"Tae! please turn off the knob and you too move off of the kitchen right away ... Aren't you exhausted working throughout the day? What makes you energitic trying to cook here after a long day's toiling in the hospital? For god's sake stop spoiling your patients too with  your cooking ideas! Isn't you who told me that his blood pressure is getting high, so he shouldn't be working hard or getting agitated for petty things? Look at him! Look how he handles things when it comes to cooking a small cake, as if he is taking the burden of cooking for 100 guests all by himself...!"

Both Mr.Jeon and Tae looked at me like those naughty little kids who are caught off guard for their mischiefs.... anyway they seem to turned deaf and immune to all my rantings and scoldings these days!! They kept themselves much busier to avoid my whining, while being unheedful of my words...

"And you, Hobi... wash your hands and swear to god that you would never go near the stove from today.." I scolded Hobi at last with a fake and frowned angry face...

" Why Jinnie? Why would I swear so, when I cook so well these days?! It is not us but you who should get away from here... Wait for our hot chocolate lava ecstasy babes...you know what? It's the latest dish I invented all by myself....and one more thing....I will do anything including taking leave from this world for you to accept me as a good cook darling.. so go and wait for our exotic dish....." Hobi confirmed with over flowing confidence!
Although he was not handling the chocolate dish, he wants to take the credit since the idea of dish was his!!

"Fine Hobi... Then get ready..."
I declared..

"Sure Jinnie..But for what? " Hobi was all smiling with a deliberately brought innocence on his face...

"To leave the world...."I rolled my eyes and moved from there witnessing his adorable pout....

It was hard for me to hide my smile because Hobi tried to lift the tin of wheat flour from top shelf to make some cookies, and dropped it on his own head! Poor thing now he looks absolutely like a Halloween ghost with wheat flour all over his body!

On the other side, Tae, has sweat on his pretty manly temples, dripping off of his handsome face drop by drop making him look more ethereal! I feel that he is being unnecessarily determined to cook that stupid chocolate recipe to earn the title 'chef'  from me, along with his favourite patient, Mr.Jeon!

My father-in-law looks really funny in a childlike condition now! He has completely dirtied his apron with cocoa powder stains on it!  His entire body is toiling in whisking eggs and pouring the liquid into some batter kind of thing!!

I feel that I am so done with these three lovely men's cooking these days!!
I rolled my eyes again to them as my disapproval, and moved to hall... I know that none of these three would move from there, unless they either burn the recipe or the kitchen itself! I sense that, they would come to me like three mewing kittens after sometime, and start begging me to repair their dish since what all they can do is damaging their idea of cooking somewhere... this saga continues forever!! I smiled at my own thought... I just shook my head in a disbelief for their adorable adamantine and sat in the sofa relaxing my muscles that turned sour from doing too much of gardening in the morning...

Suddenly, I heard those most familiar footsteps' sound that got the ability to startle me and scare me to death!! Without even lifting my head, I realised who's the tall person standing in front of me in no time! My palms became cold and sweaty, revealing how nervous I am currently!!

************