be patient to get your angel back...

Sejun didn't answer Jungkook!! He looked at him thoughtfully and shook his head as his answer, indicating that he couldn't bring Jin home...

Jungkook teared up..

"Why hyung? Why?? He is my life! He is my love! I have to talk to him right now!!I need to apologise him holding his hands! I know that he hates me so much and feels disgusted of my presence too!! But, I can't be away from him anymore Hyung!! Especially now, after I found him! I feel each minute like a decade Since the time you went to bring Jinnie!!

I swear, I can't live without him anymore which You know very well... You are witnessing my hard life in Jin's absence! Then why didn't you persuade him explaining everything? Why couldn't you bring him home?" Jungkook screamed...he found no answer from Sejun but silence!! His heart beat raised assuming that jin refused to come...

"Hyung... Is jin alright?" Sejun looked at Jungkook sharply and nodded his head...

" Then what's the problem?? Fine! I will go and get him right away..." Jungkook tried to move from there..but Tae stopped him holding him tightly...

"Jungkook... Don't be desperate.. let Sejun reveal what he found with Jin there... let's not take any step that can ruin our chances to get him back..." Jungkook worked hard on hus heart to calm himself down!

meanwhile, Mr.Jeon spoke who is overwhelmed for the past two days in happiness, after knowing that Jungkook and Sejun traced Jin's finally! He is very happy that Jin is safe and good!!

"By god's grace, we could finally find jinnie!! However, I can say that none of us, including Joy will be able to convince Jin to return home... except you Sejun!! you are his sibling and blood relation... He may not believe any of us but he knows you well and trusts you as his well-wisher.... That's why we all chose you for this task...now tell all of us... What happened there??"

Sejun smiled at Mr.Jeon and nodded as if he would explain everything... He came close to Jungkook and patted his back consolingly...he looked into his face which is drenched in tears...

"I am sorry for not bringing Jin home Jungkook!! I can understand what you are feeling now and how desperate you are for him!! I am sure the others are also in the same condition for their precious friend.

But we all have to understand that It's not very easy to get him home back! there are many reasons for that!! You broke Jin's trust in every possible manner so far!! you broke his heart into million pieces! You destroyed his belief in marriage and relationships!

Now he is not ready to trust you or anyone else too!! May be he doesn't want to trust me too, except for the fact that I am his sibling, and a well wisher too!

So, you got to get it that I certainly need time to build the trust in him on my words! I need to make him realise that I am trying to get him into a relashionship with you because you truly love him!!

Anyway, I am on my mission of bringing him back to you Jungkook.. I want to do it not for the happiness of you and your family alone but for my brother's happiness!!" Jungkook and others are listening to Sejun in a jaw dropped condition!!

"But before that, I have to make Jin realise that I am not on anyone's side but his side!! I have to portray him how much you love him! He needs to know the truth that neither you nor he can live without eachother! He needs to know your pathetic condition in his absence!! He may also need to know what happened between you and Lisa during that one night stand and also about the fear and insecurity you held to reveal the truth about joy...he had to know that the intention behind your actions lying was your insecurity that took birth out of your love!!

Beyond anything, Jin needs to know about Lisa's death!!!

Remember Jungkook, I will make him realise all these things not because you saved me from my near death condition! I will do that not because you need him and would suffer in his absence!
I will do that because he also needs you and Joy!! He needs a family!!

Jin is now in too much of pain! He is trying to suppress his emotions and physical and psychological needs due to the stoicity he created in himself in a dispair for life! He is avoiding to face his own self and strangling his heart from wanting his family back! Jin thinks that abandoning you gets him the freedom from his pains! But in reality he needs to get rid of the feeling that he doesn't need you and Joy!! He needs to know the importance of forgiveness to find peace in life!! He needs to know that he shouldn't punish Joy by going away from him for any reason!!

Eventually, I will reveal everything to him and make him realise what he is missing in his life!! I will make him know how he needs his family, howmuch joy needs his appa, Uncle Jeon his son and you your husband and his friends their friend...

However, Jin warned me not to reveal his whereabouts to you under any circumstances!! So remember that your desperation shouldn't ruin his trust in me too!!so be patient to get your angel back...