can you forgive me?-2.

This chapter is the continuation of
'can you forgive me?

Hobi, Tae and Mr.Jeon don't have the exact idea as why Jin seems extremely hurt and feeling low after meeting Namjoon in the office.... although all three men tried to find what is in the mind of Jin, they couldn't figure it since Jin didn't disclose anything to them....
Therefore, they were left with nothing except to cheer him in every possible manner and make him normal, since he turned much more gloomier than the early days of getting abused by Jungkook!!

Their trails of silly cooking were a part of the process to keep Jin cheer up!!
But to their surprise, Jungkook suddenly got home today!! They knew that it was not an easy thing for Jin to recover from the wound created by Jungkook mentally and physically...

They suspect that the pain of the psychological wounds of Jin is yet not healed, moreover increased with the salt that has been spayed by Namjoon with his words of venom!! that made him much more gloomier... Somehow they managed to get him back to his normal mental condition after that!! But now all three men are worried about the consequences! Since in such conditions, Jungkook returned!!

Although no one has the clue of Jungkook's return with the new wisdom he attained in the company of Senjun and the people of the home, or to his newly gained positive perspective to life and changed personality, Mr.Jeon sensed that there is a change in his son's behaviour!! But he doesn't want to trust Jungkook that easily.... He is not at all ready to spare his son, in case of Jungkook holding even a slightest intension to hurt Jin again by any means...

Therefore, he warned Jungkook the same thing, before jungkook followed Jin into their bedroom without Jin's notice, right behind him!

(Please Read 'can you forgive me?' chapter here for a better understanding of how the discussion has been initiated between the couple.... this part is continuation of that discussion...)

' A cold liar!! How many more lies would he would be telling me to keep me in the darkness and hold me onto his whip?' Jin's eyes filled with anger and tears ..his lips kept quivering which he tried to control while holding his entire pain in the clench of his fist that was caused by Jungkook's behaviour all these days!!

Meanwhile Jungkook is becoming
desperate to get Jin's forgiveness...

"Jin... I know, I sinned a lot....I know, I did something that no person on this earth would do to his loving life partner like you!...but I swear to God, I have realized my mistakes.. I am a changed person now!!...that's why I am begging your forgiveness... please forgive me Jin...I want to show how better I am now.. I want to bring the entire world's happiness into your hold now... I want to be that husband, that you would never want to lose in life....but to make all this possible, please forgive me and give me another chance Jin... " He looked at his husband with dire hope and desperation in his eyes....but realized that Jin is so cold and expressionless now!!

"Jin please speak...I can't live without you anymore.... I need you in my life to even breath... please accept me into your life Jin..." Jungkook jolted slightly by holding Jin's shoulders, to get the positive answer from him, not knowing what level of emotional volcano is ready to erupt from Jin!!

Jin didn't talk... He kept his silence as if he was testing the patience of Jungkook... the more desperate Jungkook was turning out, the more silence Jin has kept himself in...Jin's silence was hitching Jungkook's breath... He knows that it's not possible to earn Jin's forgiveness in a single day, for the amount of pain he has caused to him!! he knows that he needs to build great amount of trust in jin to gain his love! He needs him... he wants him in his life!! If anything or anyone he needs from now in his life, then it is only Jin.. and then it is his father!!... That's it!!