Sejun!?

Jin kissed on the cheek  of the child lovingly and handed him over to his mother who is the parent of one of his students! The child is the one year old sibling of the kiddo, who is his six year old student!

******

After Jin left Jeon's house, he aimlessly wandered around many places! He became a chef for a few months in a restaurant in Busan for his survival... it is the survival that he was bearly worried about! 

Although so many times he got suicidal thoughts, he fortunately could manage to overcome them.... but he was determined to be in disguise, as long as possible, in order to not let Jungkook know his whereabouts until he is alive!!

Then he had to work like a tutor too, to the children of one of his regular customers in that restaurant! It is because, the customer recognised him as the then professor of the university in Japan where he studied and been a student of the same professor! Jin initially denied that he is the same person keeping hus student in shock!!

But after a few more visits of the student there, he had no other go but to accept that he is professor Jin!!

He also felt embarrassed and Terrified when he was recognised by his student!

Somehow he managed things in such a way that he did not have to be terrified of Jungkook knowing his stay there! He took the word from his student not to reveal his living here to anyone, which was ofcourse an exchange with the agreement to take tutions to the children of that student!! The student knows that something is wrong with Jin.. but he chose to respect the decision of his professor, since he respects him to the core!!

Eventually Jin found the job of a teacher in this most remote village of South Korea... He knows that people can hardly ever be able to imagine about his stay here!  then one night he moved away from his students house without leaving him any intimation, came here and joined this school in this small village an year ago! He got accomodation and other facilities given by the school management so he didn't find any trouble to live here!!

Since then, he teaches the kids their academics, gardening, singing and many more life skills with so much of love and affection!  that made the school management, his colleagues and every parent of the village to respect him so much!! All the kids of the school also love their teacher Jin to the core of their hearts!

His love and thirst for teaching profession and especially for kids is  being quenched in this way, he feels! 

******

Jin saw Jungkook on the screens which which were exhibiting his magnanimous CEO personality for contributing a huge amount of money for the welfare of the economically backward families of the nation, on behalf of the Jeon group of industries!! Jin immediately lowered his head from witnessing it with a painful smirk!! Although he appriciates such acts, he can never believe the intension behind Jungkook acts from a long time even in business, after experiencing so many bitter things with him including his affair with lisa!

Suddenly he realised that Joy was next to Jungkook in the video!! His heart clenched with pain at the same time got overwhelmed with Joy's visuals!! He is  able to see his child, who just looks very handsome just like his father!  the looks also portray the level of maturity he has now! Joy looked happy in his father's company!!  Jin wondered if the child has forgotten him!! He thought that probably the child was given the knowledge about his mother! That might have made him forget about his appa!!

These thoughts started welling jin eyes  again... But he knows that he has to be strong!! After all, it was his decision to leave the child and family!! Then why to feel bad or sad about anything? By the way, Joy looks happy with his father which is good know?! Is thus what he desires for when it comes to Joy?? He doesn't know if he is ok with Joy's forgetting him, his loving appa!! Tears again!!

However, he didn't want anyone to recognise him there! Therefore, he  moved away from there quickly by wearing his hat and big sized sunglasses again while covering himself with the thick hoodie!!

******

Jin sat on the arm chair and started reading one of the books he purchased in Seoul book market  a day before!! The visuals of his abandoned husband and child are sti haunting him!!

The child's charecter in the book kept reminding him his son Joy more now! He sees joy in front of his eyes again and again!!  those pretty blue eyes, the beautiful innocent bunny face is giving him a strong desire to hug his kid and caress his face and fill his sweet face with so many kisses and tell him how much his appa loves him!

Jin placed his hand on his chest and started rubbing there to mitigate the pain he was feeling for not being able to be with Joy, while cursing himself for visiting Seoul city due to which he is getting all emotional now!!

"Joy my love.. how are you kanna?! Appa miss you so much my baby!!!" He gulped the painful lump in his throat and let the tears drop on his chest ..

He later tried to ignore his emotions!!
He forcefully closed the book in a single flip and pushed it on his reading table from distance!! He is angry on the book for it was reminding him his past life again!!

******

"Teacher Jin! There is a person waiting for you in the office! Can you immediately go?" One if the co teachers suggested Jin making him feel an unknown fear in heart!!

"W-who is it?" He fumbled with his words..

"I don't know... But he looks like you a bit!!" The other teacher said thoughtfully and left from there!

Jin turned and lifted his head!!

He just stood stunned with the person he could witness there!! He then murmured...

"Sejun...!"

******

Just two or three more chapters left
Lovelies!! I am really sad today... I am so much attached to this book...😭😢