Repentance??

A week has gone, then two, now It's been a month, Jungkook didn't return home after he wronged  with Jin!

This turned good for Jin! The absence of Jungkook for all these days gave him a sort of relief! He could eventually pick up his courage, self esteem and mental wits little by little! he taught himself not being fearful of that person anymore, he doesn't want to give room to the thought that someone can cause him damage by any means mentally and physically!

Good thing is that Hobi, Taehyung and his father-in-law supported him greatly for this kind of normalcy and courage in him... Taehyung, as an experienced doctor has decided to give a different approach to bring this change in Jin... He didn't choose the treatment of sympathy. He talked to Mr.Jeon, Hobi and Yejin personally and made them realise what to they have to do...

From then, all three men used to crack jokes on each other to entertain Jin..they watched all positive movies together, sitting along with Jin.  During  the weekends, Hobi and Tae try to cook all simple dishes in the most ridiculous way to make Jin laugh and get into repairing them!

Tae and Hobi arrived to nothing but surprise to see Mr.Jeon's love for Jin in these days! They were  also in awe to see the other side of his personality! He has been such a jolly and joyful elder for them and Jin that they forgot him as the owner of Jeon's corporation! He became the real father of Jin indeed! He wants Jin to be happier than his own now. So he took the responsibility to heal Jin's wounds as a real father, and spent his entire time with Jin, by cancelling all his urgent and routine business dealings.. he handed over his official dealings as much as possible to Hobi, since Hobi is the most reliable person for him after Jin when it comes to his firm....

At the same time, Mr.Jeon made sure that Jin's parents and brother do not learn how Jungkook behaves with Jin... 

Hobi used to join Jin and his father in law in weekends... Although it was difficult, Tae also made sure to visit Jin almost everyday, but could only spent good time in Jeon's place during the weekends, without a miss.

In this operation of 'heal Jin', Yejin played her role too!she supported Jin to the best of her ability!  She accompanied Jin all the time when he contemplates in gloominess. She encouraged him to cook. She used to suggest him to try new recipes and helps in cooking.. During his favourite garden work, she brings new type of plants and seeds so that Jin feels more interest in it.and she helped him in  decorating home when he wanted to do it. She encouraged always Jin in everything and gave him positive feed back, to bring more confidence in him...

***************
"Mr.Jeon, Master Jin's parents and his brother Sejun visited home..." Yejin informed Mr.Jeon over the intercom...he was busy in playing cards with other three men...
He looked at Jin with smile..

" Jin...your parents are home... Let's go down.." Jin eyes showed a glee which didn't went unobserved by the other three...

When Jin saw his beloved family, his heart fluttered like a bird which was like wounded badly and lost one of its feathers!  His eyes Welled up and tears started dropped on his cheeks and chest.. he sniffled continuously and uncontrollably...Whatever the reason was, he didn't go near them immediately, but kept staring at them as if he is talking to them with the stare itself for a good one minute!!

His stare told them that he was in need of them, he was in an unsaid pain...His mother immediately approached Jin and bent his head to her crook..
"My baby.. Jinnie... How are you my son?..I missed you so much. Are you ok? Please tell me...." she cried...Jin slowly wrapped his hands around his mother and sniffled more without a word..
Jin's father came near to them and he patted Jin's hair with so much of affection...Jin came off of his mother's hug and hugged his father...