an unwanted student!

As soon as Jin entered the class, he looked at his students in a georgeos smile which made most of his students have a skip of their heart beat!

One of the newly joined students also had his heart raced like an Arabian horse, as soon as he saw Jin entering the class in an elegant blue jeans and full sleeves white shirt, with nicely suiting spectacles on his face! Jin looked ethereal in his attire which made that student's heart to whimper with  a desperation and desire to hug him tightly and kiss those plush pink lips!!

He took this business management course only after learning that Jin will be his teacher! That student wore a thick mask on his face, while having a tight black jeans and an oversized skyblue hoodie on, that covers his entire body!!

Jin started his class...

"Initially, in business management, one needs to work hard... of course, hurdles and challenges are inevitable in any sort of business!! But remember, one needs to learn to believe in one's intuition and guts!!  Then eventually, one can
gather necessary mental wits to be able to deal with any kind of hardships or ordeals in a business that one has to deal with!
So that, eventually, one will also learn to turn one's hard work into smart work to develop ones business into a whole new level!!

I would like to give you a small anecdotal case study here as an example.... At the end of my explanation, I want all of you to let me know your opinions so that we all can collectively give us an insightful look at the pros and cons of the discussion on the current topic! Alright?!" He looked at everyone including the new masked student.. he felt something familiar with the eyes of him but Jin brushed his feeling away and smiled at everyone as soon as he got agreement from students for his proposal!!

"There was a person who used do lemons' selling business...he used to sell lemons in a super market... The work before bringing the lemons to the super market used to include many things...he used to do all those works on a daily or weekly basis, based on the availability of lemons...

First of all, he used to sack and lift the lemons in multiple bags from various lemon orchids, secondly he used to wash and clean all the lemons properly with fresh water by emptying the sacks,  then he removes all the decayed lemons by seperating them from the best lemons, after that, he soaks them into some preservatives and sprinkles some shiner and finally used to bring them to the super market and place them in the defined shelves  from where the customers can pick to buy them, and used to take his charges from the owner of that store!! However, this entire process used to  have a whole lot of work and used to toilsome for the seller everyday!! Sometimes he used to feel despair since he knew no other work and do not know how long he has to keep doing this business which is very monotonous and not progressive too!!

Inspite of hating what he was doing, he used to love preparing lemonade by squeezing juice from fresh lemons and serve to all his guests, especially during summer!! His recepie was unique so people used to love having his lemonade and sometimes used to crave for it!!

One sunny day, as a part of his business  he went to the super market and sold his lemons  as usual... but due to extreme heat, he felt  thirsty, so he picked a bottle of  lemonade from the super market's refrigerator! Although he was so thirsty, It didn't taste  good to him! He realised how good his recipe is compared to that branded colored water which was sold for a high price in the name of lime juice! Then suddenly the business idea flashed to him!!

After doing so much of mental math and struggle, he approached one of his friends who was ready to invest some money in any progressive business!! The lemons seller explained his idea with the newly acquired confidence he got with adequate number of rehearsals!! He just made his friend first drink the lemonade prepared by him and then explained to his his idea of selling lemonade in all the near by super markets!

You can imagine now what must have happened!! The investor friend of him was impressed not only by the explanation but by the taste of the juice in that sunny noon!!

Therefore, the seller started his business in no time with the money the friend invested into his business! But we need to remember here that his experience in selecting right lemons and using his unique recipe worked well, which is his amount of investment! I mean, the idea was his investment!!

Later the lemon seller spoke to the owner of the the super market with great confidence about his product and could get the acceptance to sell his lemonade bottles in that market for a cheaper price than those branded ones!! Looking at his hard work, and knowing him for years together, one of his other friends, who has a printing press, got nice pamphlets readied to publicize the availability and the taste of the lemonade in the super market!!

Meanwhile, another known person of the lemon seller also recruited and sent workers to work in the work unit of the lemon seller.. he happily agreed to pay them the salary in the form of daily wages!!

No sooner, another couple of his friends invested their money too in the lemon juice selling business, learning how progressive it turned, since people started buying lemon juice like they never tasted such good lemon drink!! Eventually, the business grew so well and so quick that the lemon seller started so many units to meet the demand with adequate supply of his recipied lemon juice!!

If you look at things keenly, his hard work alone didn't get everything to him but his smart thinking, intuitive mind and gutful nature brought him the great business with millions of turnover!"

Jin looked at his students  after his explanation..

"Let me know if you want to share anything with related to our discussion and clear your doubts if any...."

Jin observed that the masked student  raised his hand! Jin gestures him to ask his doubt...
The student stood and removed his  mask and cleared his voice! He asked something but Jin's mind didn't process it!!

As soon as he looked at that person, Jin gulped thickly, suddenly feeling a dry throat while controlling the lurch and the feeling of sickness in his stomach! He just wanted to run away from the class since he doesn't want to face that person anymore, but his legs didn't cooperate with him!! He just stood like a statue, while looking at that student who has a lovely  smile on his face!