threat

Jins pov

I moved uncomfortably by the gaze that is digging holes in my face...that gaze is lustful and unbearable... If it is from Jungkook, I would have tried to take it not very seriously.. but it is from a person that I never liked or probably hated...I even avoided him and ignored his presence during the wedding too!
Long ago I met him on my professional deed...even then, his gaze was the same! Indeed that meeting left me with nightmares... That person is Namjoon!

Flashback

Authors POV
"Sir, I am coming from Jeon food corporation... My name is Kim seokjin..I am the head of Corporate dealings.. you can call me 'Jin' sir .." Jin smiled and
introduced himself while offering a shake hand to the person in the chair in front of him..

Instead of shaking hand, the person in the chair gripped on Jin's soft and smooth hand and dragged him hard towards him.. his intension was to let Jin fall onto him..but Jin fell on the table that was between them....Jin got shocked for the rude behaviour of the person and furiously yelled...
"Sir.... What are you doing?"
That man stood from the chair and came near Jin... pulled Jin back to his standing position by holding Jin's thin waist tightly...Jin wriggled to get rid of his hands from his waist but his act went in vein..... He saw at that person angrily and tried to loosen up his hands with disgustion as if they are bugs that are crawling on his skin.. his unexpected behaviour pissed Jin off very much...

"Oh.. I am sorry Jin...have I hurt you? I will only do that when you are fully available to me.." That person smirked cheesily.. now he touches and presses Jin's shoulders and arms as if he is checking that Jin got hurt ..
"Sir... Please leave..." Jin tried to let get Namjoon's hands off of him in shock..but those hands were so strong that he could do nothing... Namjoon pressed Jin into the chair there and held his wrist so tightly that his nails were digging Jin's soft skin and fingers left bruises on the wrists.. Namjoon gave a break to Jin from his struggle and released his from his grip...

"Let me tell you Jin ..I didn't mean to behave wrongly with you.. but what can I do? you are really beautiful... you are so pretty that I lost my mind when I saw you for the first time... I mean...I visited your office and met Jeon about our new contract, on last Saturday....at that time I saw you being busy in your work...you had a pen between your these pretty lips.. but I want these lips to be surrounded something else.. you know what it is?" He grinned evilly...Jin felt disgusting...
"since that moment, I felt that I should know more about you...I kept thinking about you.. I asked your Immediate head to send you to me for the success of this contract... And ... There you go .. you are here..." his fingers traced Jin's jawline...Which Jin hated and wiggled again...he never expected that a CEO of an organisation can be this flirty and unprofessional in his behaviour!! He shivered to know that Namjoon plotted for his visit with his immediate head...

"Your sudden arrival to my office today made me extremely surprised and happy that I totally lost my control on my actions for a minute Jin...I hope you won't mind my behavior... don't take it seriously babe..." while Jin hated a this Namjoon's behaviour, and being called babe by him, Jin realised that he never took off his gaze off of Jin...

Jin didn't want to sit there anymore...Jin didn't feel safe anymore because Namjoon didn't sit in chair back...he stood very close to Jin is making Jin freak out.....and .... he was rubbing his member onto Jin's shoulder!!

"Sir... I ...I have to g..go...Mr. J..Jeon will talk to you about this contract..." Jin could not take Namjoon's lustrous and flirty behaviour anymore and tried to move out of the cabin...
But Namjoon didn't let Jin go...
" Why Mr.Jeon? You came to talk about it now right?? You can talk to me Jin... I am all yours now..." he again held both Jin's shoulders strongly and tried to make him sit in the chair forcefully... Jin was about to shout at Namjoon now! Meanwhile....