I am there for you...

Six months later....

"Jin...." Jungkook called... Jin looked back...

He smiled at his husband!

Jungkook came closer to him and hugged...
That hug gave Jin so much of warmth and comfort.. it made him feel safe...

"Where is Joy?" Jin asked him, placing his face in Jungkook's crook...h sniffed his husband's natural fragrance and took the air full of his lungs...it soothed his soul.. warmth, safe feeling, possessive feeling came into his heart in like a flood!

Hugging and sniffing Jungkook these days make Jin feel really comfortable! It's a heavenly bliss for him. Jungkook knows it. Because it is the same feeling for him too!

"Joy is playing with his grandpa, Yejin and his friends in the garden..." Jungkook answered while pecking on Jin's forehead... Jin's silky soft hair has a sweet fragrance. That is driving him crazy! Jungkook right now needs Jin!
but he doesn't want to force by being ignorant to Jin's condition. Jin is his treasure! His jewel! He is currently a bit fragile yet an extremely precious human jewel of his loving heart!

He lost it and missed it for years together! He almost became insane in his own deeds by losing that precious jewel!
Now, he cannot be anymore careless with Jin even for a second! He needs his husband to be safe, happy. He wants to protect him, safe guard him under all circumstances. He will never ever trouble him or hurt him knowingly or unknowingly ever! Jungkook gasped in his thoughts...

Jin, who is in his husband's tight and warm hug lifted his head and asked suddenly...

"Did you call hobi?"

" He and yoongi are really busy in their wedding arrangements!!...I wonder how could these two come to the decision of marrying this quickly, just by interacting in a couple of meetings of our company!" Jungkook smiled looking into Jin's eyes...

"Good for them know? Anyway, they look really like they are made for each other!" Jin muttered and looked into jungkook's eyes lovingly! Jungkook nodded in agreement with a smile and took Jin into another hug... He is now the happiest person in the world to see Jin in his hug! Wasn't this his dream? He never wants to recall all those nightmaresome incidents took place in their lives six months ago!!

"Let's go and see Sejun... I hope he had his lunch...." Jin suggested trying to move away from the hug...

But Jungkook didn't let him move even am inch!!

"Can't we stay for some more time like this?! Why do you want to go?" He sounded pleading like a kid.... Jin smiled fondly and hugged him more tightly..

" Sure.....We can.." suddenly Jungkook loving everything...

He suddenly remembered something...
.
"Jinnie...."

'hmmmm..."

" Can I ask you something?"

"What is that?"

"H-Have you taken your medicine for depression and sound sleep?" Jin raised his head from jungkook's chest and said in a sudden cold voice...

"Yeah I took...but why do you ask? Am I behaving weird again?!" Jungkook regretted....he felt, he shouldn't have asked..

"N-no no... nothing like that...." He stuttered...

"......."

"But......"

"Please tell me for god's sake Jungkook.... but what?...." Jin's voice changes into a serious tome now.....

"You were yelling and screaming last night in your sleep.... again!!"

"Ohh.....I am sorry..." Jin felt shock and kept his jaw dropped for a few seconds... and then lowered his head while tearing up.... Jungkook fear came to reality again.. he didn't want Jin to become emotional again, which is not good for him! He may have a panic attack again!! Jungkook immediately tried to give mental support him with comforting words...

"No no my sweet heart... Why do you sorry? I don't mean in that way..... I just want you to be comfortable and stressless.... I don't want you to feel any kind of fear anymore... That's why I ..just.... I am really Sorry Jin.. I shouldn't have asked......" Jungkook couldn't stop from feeling a deep regret to ask that question... Jin raised his head and smiled sadly...

"That's ok Jungkook... you don't have to be sorry too ... anyway, It's not easy for me to forget everything kooky! When those incidents took place, I thought, I was dead!
Or probably I was in a condition of a dead person, until I could wake up like a miracle, after 10 days of the incident!!

But you know what?? That medicine might help my body and brain to heal... But can that heal my heart that is completely ruined by that demon?! I am trying to become normal.. I am trying to be that old dynamic and bold Jin... But not happening Jungkook..." He cried hard, making Jungkook lose his heart in sadness...

"Whats the guarantee that that demon wouldn't return one day and do something else to me again? Whats the assurance that my family and my friends are safe from him? I am still terrified Jungkook.. I am scared even when I look at any men other than my family members....." Jin mourned, keeping his face in his palms....his sobbs were uncontrollable!... This is a daily situation that creates fragments in the heart of Jungkook and pains and throbbs... He gritted his teeth with a raised anger on Namjoon... he wants to kill him....

However, Jungkook don't want Jin to cry anymore with that pain and fear...He immediately tightened his hug around Jin in an intention to make him feel completely fearless...

"Hushhh baby....hushhh....I am always here right next to you! Then what makes you feel fear my love??" He tried to console Jin, pouring so much of love and affection through his touch! He always remembers Tae's suggestion to make Jin feel always better and out of fear, through his love and comforting words... Jungkook never failed to portray his love to Jin in every possible way since then, irrespective of Jin's protest at sometimes!

"That bastard is jailed for 30 long years prison, Jinnie... He has to get rotten and die there like a pig! Forget about him and fear nothing baby! I am there to take care of you and everything related to us!..after all I am Your husband....trust me, Namjoon cannot touch even the shadow of you or any of our people even in his dreams now! Jinnie! my love!! please don't cry... I can't see your tears any more..." Jungkook patted Jin's hair, by placing his head on his well toned chest...

He raised Jin's head and slowly, carefully pecked his lips...he wants to replace Namjoon's touch with his and make Jin get rid of the fears... That's what he was suggested by Tae too! But he never wanted to make Jin hate him in that process... He is waiting for Jin's acceptance and permission...

Jin pecked his lips back... And made the peck into a kiss!!

Jungkook couldn't believe that Jin is kissing him back!!!

********

Hey... Happy for the double update?

Get ready for the real Jinkook in the next chapter...😍💜