fate 2

I know that this title may not sound  very correct for these chapters....but it indicates how the fate of one can change one's life, from being something to being completely something else!!! 

"How's life??" Tae asked just then home reached Jin...he was relaxing on the couch in living room while changing the channels...Jin realised that Tae came a while ago...

"Why do you ask him that??... Being a teacher, he could come up with a long lecture over the topic 'life' after all..." Peeking from behind Jin,  Hobi satired jin....all three of them laughed...

However, Jin threw a stare  to hobi with a little mock anger and smiled to Tae, looking at his tired face.
He asked concernfully...

"Tae, need a cup of tea?" Listening to the word 'Tea' Tae happily smiled ..

" Need it very badly Jinnie!! I feel really tired with nonstop work for the past two days...attended almost 100+ patients....I just had bath and came here you know??" He sounded self pity and made other two laugh...

"Treated 100 patients but couldn't make a cup of coffee for yourself Tae? What a pity and what an excuse to have your refreshments here?!" Hobi mocked Tae playfully...

" I didn't feel like having anything at home... Jimin is in his home town... I am all alone...anyway, If Jinnie  can grant me a cup of tea, I can be his slave forever!!  I swear to any God you want..." Jin grinned at Tae's words and slapped his shoulder for his fake expression of gratitude..

Although Jin also worked for hours together and felt tired, looking at his lovely friends, he felt refreshed... Soon after that, jin entered the open kitchen while Hobi followed him and took the milk can out of the refrigerator for heating the milk.....Jin looked at him thankfully in a beautiful smile and asked Tae,

"Tae... When is your next medical camp? My students want to do a project on needy and poor and sustainable development goals of the region they want to participate in your medical camp and write their observation notes...of course they all will assist you in your work..." Tae became thoughtful for a minute biting his lower lip....after sometime he answered, while taking the hot Tea from Jin's hand which was emmiting hot smoke...

"Will tell you once the venue is confirmed Jinnie...yet it has to be decided..." Jin nodded agreeing to Tae words

"Hasn't uncle Jeon and joy return from park l?" Hobi suddenly realised the absence of other two people of the family while sipping from his cup...

"They met our neighbors little girl Kate in the park!! so the delay!!! papa messaged me that Joy is playing with Kate for the past 30 minutes and not ready to return home this soon..." Jin flashed a pretty happy smile, thinking about his son..that smile is inevitable whenever he thinks of Joy!!

" Playing with neighbours girl?? Joy is much better than me... At least he has a girl friend unlike me..." Hobi showed a fake sad expression making other two laugh off their guts....

"Why don't you accept Mrs. Joshua's proposal then?" Tae laughed much more louder this time triggering Hobi's feelings being unbeknownst to them!!
Hobi lifted his head up and glared at Tae for a good ten seconds which was not recognised by Tae since Tae was in enjoying the taste of the tea... Jin got aware of Hobi's anger!!... He nudged Tae on his shoulder to make him alert to what was coming... but it was late!!  Hobi spoke louder...

"Tae, first of all she hasn't proposed me nor did I....and how can you make fun of her being a jerk?! You better stay of this matter, rather passing mean comments....ok? I shared it with you assuming that you will understand my feelings towards her...but not to get a mockery from you!!