Hobi...

"So?? You signed this fucking marriage contract drafted by your lovable husband!! Jin,.....Have you gone out of your mind when you were signing it?"

Hobi yelled looking at the piece of paper in his hands...his face is reddened in fuming anger..he definitely knows that his anger is not on Jin.. he knows it is on the person who came up with the stupid idea.... Yet he is unable to control himself from scolding his best friend, because his friend signed it! He came close to jin, lifted his chin and looked into his eyes with concern and asked ..
"Where did your intelligence go then?"

Jin didn't have an answer to Hobi's question.. he knows that he has no answers to his own questions !
He very well knows that he is fucked up signing the shit...he knows that cannot do anything now!!
He did it, respecting his father in law's affectionated words for him...he signed it believing in his parents words that he can turn Jungkook to his side.... He signed it because  he loved Jungkook and desired Jungkook to love him back.. he signed it because he assumed that Jungkook will not create any trouble to him anytime!
Moreover, had he known that there is someone in Jungkook's life, he wouldn't have signed it! Jungkook manipulated him without mentioning about his love, Jimin throughout! Now, there is no sign of his love for Jin in this fucked up relationship, except for chim...

Jin lowered his head with sorrowful eyes while the tears are welling up and dropping on his chest..the pretty white shirt is drenching in his tears...

As soon as Jin visited the office, he received a grand welcome from the  staff members.. the staff were informed that Jin will take up all important duties since he is the new head of the company after Mr.Jeon... he is given an almost and equivalent position to Mr.Jeon in the firm..which was circulated in the office a day before itself, and the same was informed to Jin by Mr.Jeon over the phone call from London! He could clearly witness jealous in most of the staff members' eyes... he sadly grinned ... He wished staff in return and eagerly headed to meet Hobi .. without even entering into his own cabin, he first entered hobi's cabin!
Jin expected a warm hug, a heartfelt welcome along with a sweet smile from his buddy.. but it was completely the other way around! Hobi neither hugged him, nor he smiled... He looked at Jin with so much of agony holding the copy of the marriage contract that was lingering in his hand!

"I called Sejun yesterday after I talked to you...I went to your parents and learned about this shit... Sejun explained everything to me and gave a copy of this nonsensical contract paper..."

Jin was aghast for a minute! He didn't want to share everything to Hobinat this moment...he needs to time to sync in first..he thought that once he finds a way to sort things out then he will reveal it to him! But Hobi figured things...he looked at him sadly and sat in the chair..Hobi asked Jin angrily..

"Jin do you even consider me as your friend? Or do you think that I am no more your friend??"

"What are you saying Hobi? How can you talk like that to me?" Jin teared up and murmured in a low voice... He is feeling pain, guilt and many more at this moment...but maintained his silence...

"Please Jin .. don't fib now...I never expected this from you.. I was in an impression that my friend loves me .. he shares everything with me, he trusts me, and takes my advice when it comes to making very important decisions of his life .. but what did you do Jinnie??"

"......"

" You signed on a fucking contract that gives all rights to your fucking husband to live in the way he likes but capture you in his mansion like a slave?"
Jin's hearts agony is raising like lava . He knows...Hobi talks more on that  matter, he may outburst at any moment...

"According to this contract, you lose your rights to question him on anything and everything, at the same time give more rights to him to torture you and torment you! He can decide whether you are a right person for him or no in this one year, but you cannot ask him on whatever he does or says whether it is good or bad to your life! He can question upon your fidelity shamelessly, while he can slut and flirt with anyone right in front of your eyes! You have be at his service all the time and look after all his needs, but he may or may not even give a fuck to your damn requirements.... is not it all this contract says??" He threw the paper on table in front of him..
Jin couldn't speak as he chocked...

"Jinnie...does any of this make sense?"

"..."

"For god's sake you are a human being God damn it!! How can he think like this? This contract clearly says that he thinks about you as a gold digger...How can that fucking Jungkook think so low and mean about you? Is he crazy? he doesn't want you to access his wealth Incase of him finding you as not a good husband... He doesn't want a child from you, and Incase you do not accept to abort the child, he doesn't want to give his name to the innocent child!! Is he a human or monster?"
Jin swallowed his lump...

"I know about you Jin...your kind nature is your weakness... You are so vulnerable and gullible! you and I are the part of one soul... I know about you.... Tell me about that fucking husband of yours now... what happened in these few days of your married life? Did he talk to you nicely? Did he look after your needs? Did he support you in every matter? Did you two at least have good time or sex?"

"......"

"Jinnieee please talk to me for heaven's sake..."

'What can I say Hobi? Before signing this contract he didn't tell me that he has a person in his life his name is jimin! Had I known about his love, I would have not signed it...even after marriage, he did not talk to me, when he talked, he was rude ... he didn't eat the food I cooked for him, he rejected to go to take me to honeymoon, saying that he has to attend a business management course, he didn't even lay his finger on me as if I am a dangerous virus...'

Jin wants to say all these things to Hobi and cry....but nothing came out of his mouth... Not even a single word!

Hobi waited patiently to listen to Jin...

Suddenly he realised that he is hurting Jin more with his anger....he is pushing him towards more agonised condition using harsh words....instead of soothing his pain he is aggregating it! Jin's swollen eyes were telling that that jin didn't expect this kind of gestures from him...how can he be so insensible and insensitive to jin... he didn't even hug him when he came.. his heart ached and melted for Jin...

"Jinnie... My love ... I am sorry" he hugged Jin by kneeling down...
" I am really sorry buddy . I shouldn't have been so aggressive like this... "Jin cried ..
"I was lack of common sense for a minute and got insane knowing your situation...I am sorry my Jinnie.. please forgive me... please talk to be now..." Hobi caressed Jin's back and cupped  his friend's face.... Slowly Jin's pain mitigated.. He turned his face and looked at Hobi for a couple of seconds bas if he is begging hobi to understand him ... worried face of Hobi is now full of concern and love for him!

Slowly a tiny smile appeared on his face... Hobi wiped his tears and smiled back in joy, looking at Jin's smile....
"Can idiots ever be sensitive and sensible Hobi??" He mockingly hit hobi's head making sure hobi doesn't get hurt much...
with grown pupils, " Yaaa.. you little devil..how dare you to say that?" Hobi laughed, holding Jin tightly...
"Shall we go to have a cup coffee?!" He asked...Jin said immediately...
"Yeah... let's also go to shopping too...I need to buy something..."

"But Jinnie.. I can't avail leave suddenly.."
" I am granting you leave... Don't forget that I am your boss now..." Jin laughed and pushed aghasted Hobi out, from his own cabin...
.........,....................................................,..