epilogue-part2

In his white suit, Jungkook is looking extremely handsome, infact ethereal!! ..he entered Jin's apartment slightly wistling!! His heart is filled with excitement and giving him a great vibe of happiness and a pleasent feeling!! It is because he is going to propose Jin today!!

Yes.. he is going to propose Jin his love!.. he also wants to ask Jin to marry him again! He is as fidgety as Jin was on the day of their wedding nine years ago!! He is biting his nails in a kind of anxiety too!!  

Nine years ago, his father asked Jin's hand for him!! Now... It's something new!! he doesn't need someone's help..he wants to propose Jin and wants to see the precious feelings of him on that pretty face!! He wants to witness Jin's blushing face, sparkling eyes, the lovely acceptance from those pretty lips..

Of course Jungkook is terrified too that Jin may or may not accept to his proposal... But Tae, Jimin, Hobi, especially his son Joy and his father... everyone says that jin loves him!

Even if no one tells him, his heart knows that Jin loves him!! His heart tells him that jin is no more angry with him!! Jin's behaviour changed a lot these days!! He is talking to him openly...of course that doesn't mean Jin loves him!!But still a hope of ray is telling him that this proposing won't be a wrong thing!!

Jungkook also made his mind ready for Jin's rejection...after all, nine years of Jin's rejection made him habituated to such thinking too! But his heart is telling him that this time jin will not reject him!! He will surely accept him!!

His heart is encouraging him to dare and propose to jin... all his friends his father along with Joy are confident that Jin would definitely accept his proposal...

Today he got Jin's favourite pink Lilly flowers to give him while proposing!.. Jin loves them...

Jungkook touched the small velvet box in his pocket which has the beautiful ring in it!!

He is ready to accept any kind of conditions that Jin would put to him to accept his love!! But he will not miss his precious love anymore in his life...

Nine years he missed jin due to all the mistakes he committed knowingly or unknowingly... He wouldn't miss jin anymore...

***********

When Jin came to this apartment and they started meeting during weekends for the sake of Joy, Jungkook told Jin one day that he doesn't like the way that he and Jin talk to each other, although they meet to keep Joy happy!! He wanted Jin to be as normal and as informal as possible! But all he could see was denial of Jin to behave freely with him! He didn't even accept him as his friend!

Jin created a shell around him and confined himself to the position of an acquaintance with his ex-husband,rather being a friend!!  He seemed always not wanting to come out of that mood of agony and behave freely with Jungkook!!

This made Jungkook contemplate on the assumption that jin has no more interest in him!! That thought broke jungkook's heart into million pieces yet not let him lose his mind! Of course Jungkook had to think so much, if his heart accepts to leave jin to live his own life..

But again he thought that, after all, all the miseries Jin saw in his life were directly or indirectly caused by him!! So he definitely deserves this punishment!!

After a long contemplation,
he declared himself that his happiness lies in Jin's happiness but nowhere else... He realised that real love has the ability to see happiness his love's happiness!! Therefore, he will be happy to see Jin marrying Ken or anyone if jin wishes to..

Recently he spoke to Jin about the same thing and suggested him to marry Ken if if wants to, and promised to support Jin's decision whatever it is!!